Shinjin

[AC+R] News & Gameplay Discussion

Not sure if anyone's mentioned this yet, but the +R patch translated all the movelist names.

Not sure if anyone's mentioned this yet, but the +R patch translated all the movelist names.

oh gosh all of robo-ky's move names are ky puns

not sure if thsi is the best or worst thing

oh gosh all of robo-ky's move names are ky puns

not sure if thsi is the best or worst thing

Examples? I don't have the patch yet, so I can't look.

"236S - Don't Get Coc-KY!"

"2D - Gimmic-KY"

"236236P - Ris-KY Lovers"

etc etc

Also so I don't double post, I made a short and quick video explaining Impossible Dust for beginners:

Why not use codes instead? Its very fast to get the codes from japan-codes.com :o
How long does it take to get the codes? Since it's now Saturday in Japan, is it going to take the weekend to get them?

I submitted my payment to Japan-Codes 5PM on Wednesday and received, via emial, the PSN codes by 6PM.

For those wondering about netcode upgrades...It IS better.

Same region connections are great now. I've only played against one EC player (MW to EC) and it was better than regular AC but not great. Have yet to play anyone from WC.

psn stuff usually gets updated on tues (during the day?) and xbl usually around 5am est wed morning (tues night), outside of those times its not very likely youll see the update occur

Wait, wait, wait... The patch for the Japanese version of the game translated the movelists into English??

EDIT: Oh, that's right, language options. Derp. So the movelist translation must now change based on what language you have selected, I'm assuming.

Edited by White Man

Wait, wait, wait... The patch for the Japanese version of the game translated the movelists into English??

EDIT: Oh, that's right, language options. Derp. So the movelist translation must now change based on what language you have selected, I'm assuming.

Correct but with limitations. If you have your in-game language set to Japanese it'll be Japanese, but if you set it to anything else it'll be English for the move names. So no Espanol, French, etc names.

Glad to see a lot of good info and even vids come out of this loc test. Any news if there'll be a playable build at the Tokyo Game Show next month?

This is the +R thread. :P

Noob Question - Is it possible to block after a landed Dust?

Noob Question - Is it possible to block after a landed Dust?

Not sure I understand the question. You can block during the homing jump, which will make you stop rising, if that's what you mean?

Not sure I understand the question. You can block during the homing jump, which will make you stop rising, if that's what you mean?

Yes, after the Homing Jump. I was playing someone that only Bursted after being put into a Dust > Homing combo. Every time I tried stopping my Homing combo to block the Burst, I'd still get hit. Can you not block after landing an attack or something?

If you're in the middle of an attack, you have to Roman Cancel it if you'd like to block.

I can also wait for an aerial's animation to end and block the Burst, however, correct?

What's the best method for baiting Burst after landing Dust, generally. I play Ky, Sol and Johnny if I need to name characters.