Shinjin

[AC+R] News & Gameplay Discussion

whatever it is, it should be based in reality. Don't tweak things because having a C tier or having a 3.0 matchup looks bad to new people playing the game. If that's what it is, that's what it is.

But we have already established that the tiers are very close and they aren't bad by any stretch of the imagination. Why not reflect that?

But we have already established that the tiers are very close and they aren't bad by any stretch of the imagination. Why not reflect that?

If they are that's fine. I'm really just saying there shouldn't be any pressure to tighten things up because it looks bad.

Nobody is helpless in this game in ANY matchup. The mechanics of the game itself can greatly help out any lower character in any situation. The slashback feature being as good as it is now is just one example.

Dunno man, ABA vs Justice is pretty bad.

I assume ABA has a hard time getting in without Moroha Mode and Justice can just sit there and shit missiles out of her ass all day.
She runs faster and has longer pokes but she loses FB slide so it's just as hard. Also missiles have 100000 frames of untechable time so they always knock down on hit, and Justice's IK is incredibly fast. Pretty cool match-up.

Oof, why that bad

ABA v Justice is basically CT Tager v Nu. Besides Normal mode being ass and Justice having longass pokes that punish you for trying to bloodpack, during Moroha mode ABA has a hard time getting in, when she does Justice is in trouble, then again that was also said in the Tager v Nu matchup, but at least Tager wasn't dead in 3 knockdowns. Justice can score knockdown from half the screen away and her IK travels really fast through the whole screen.

ABA isn't a bad character like CT Tager who lacked tools to do anything in most matchups and relied in gimmicks, but Justice shuts down most of her options. Even Danzai gets beat easy because Justice's f.S hits multiple times. When ABA can't spam Danzai she's DEAD :v:

It's hard to press buttons when you're holding down at least four~

It really isn't. Any decent Justice (or Eddie) player should be able to press and hold each button independently of each other. At worst, one of your missiles gets detonated early when you press your antiair and your juggle potential goes down. Not a big deal.

Sigh...well I can say that pad Justice is SSS+ now...

But as a ABA player, I can see your points.

Still, it's not as bad as it could have been. Nu truly was a boss that should have not been playable in CT.

who says you can't use macros on stick

who says you can't use macros on stick

Macro Gear X. The only playable character is Justice with 3 buttons already pressed from the start. You can't even get to the training mode because buttons are already being pressed before the game starts.

i actually think learning to use the ik macro would be more worthwhile.

you'd have to hold macro + two buttons you don't want, but that gives you access to ez-mode spamming of every bomb

I'm having troubles finding information on version 1.11. What did they add/change from version 1.10? Is it important?

I haven't been able to find this information either.

I haven't been able to find this information either.

I believe it was just changes to the card system/rankings.

Pretty sure 1.10 was the final balance update, 1.10a added the cards.