Shinjin

[AC+R] News & Gameplay Discussion

I enjoyed it on vita, really doesnt make sense that its not on usa psn -_- but I still have money left on my jpsn for it. Though 5 buttons sounds difficult for a pad player... can you vita remote play it? xD (as if thats viable)

I enjoyed it on vita, really doesnt make sense that its not on usa psn -_- but I still have money left on my jpsn for it. Though 5 buttons sounds difficult for a pad player... can you vita remote play it? xD (as if thats viable)

Ask Harakiri Tiger or FoxstepCEO if you come to the ranbats or a meetup. They both play on pad and are mazing.

not liking how it seems theres gonna be no more, or just rarely +R streams or vids:( Jonios channel has been all xrd n im itching to watch new +R....

I'm certain this doesn't mean North America, like the 360 update and so unless you live in MURRICAH you won't get the update because it's region locked lol.

I'm certain this doesn't mean North America, like the 360 update and so unless you live in MURRICAH you won't get the update because it's region locked lol.

Can't you just play the game on a NA psn account? I'm pretty sure I got patches before from games which weren't released yet in europe.

I'm not saying that based off games being released on psn, I'm saying that based off how ArcSys consistently fails at realizing who their Western Audience is and where they live (shockingly we all don't live in the US), and they said "US" not "The West", so I'm just taking a pragmatic approach to their post.

I mean the ACR update is region locked on xbl, and you need to stupidly create an America account just to download a free update to a game because they forgot that their Western audience exists outside of the US, or are unaware of it. So I can see them once again region locking the update again to only the US on psn. I hope to God they won't, but there's a pretty good chance that they'll fuck it up again.

I'm not saying that based off games being released on psn, I'm saying that based off how ArcSys consistently fails at realizing who their Western Audience is and where they live (shockingly we all don't live in the US), and they said "US" not "The West", so I'm just taking a pragmatic approach to their post.

I mean the ACR update is region locked on xbl, and you need to stupidly create an America account just to download a free update to a game because they forgot that their Western audience exists outside of the US, or are unaware of it. So I can see them once again region locking the update again to only the US on psn. I hope to God they won't, but there's a pretty good chance that they'll fuck it up again.

My understanding is that Canadian PSN is US PSN, so that won't happen. It's only Xbox that drew a distinction between US and Canadian marketplaces, because Canadians had to pay more for MS Points.

Well since you already need a US account to download the game I see no problem with just downloading the patch on that account? Hopefully the patch will transfer to your "main" account though, but online play is dependant on where you live anyway and not where your account information states.

(shockingly we all don't live in the US)

If you're not American, get out!

Just kidding.

The simple answer I think lies in the fact that the Japanese version already has a mess of problems they need to fix, so that's probably going to be dealt with too.

I was under the impression that +r would be a free patch so I bought AC+ a month or so prior. Finally went to update it today and can only find the full game of +r for $15.

Basically, what do I need to do to start playing the current version of GG?

You can't buy +R on console, That's just a Vita game. +R is just a free patch for console AC+ but it's not available on the outside of Japan on PSN yet.

When the patch is available, the game will automatically prompt a download upon launch from the XMB. I think Xbox had some weird set up where they had to find the patch in the marketplace and "buy it for free" or something.

Just keep playing AC and when +R comes out, you'll get it immediately. I'm sure there will be news on here as soon as it drops, as well as on SRK and other fighting game forums. There might even be fireworks and the Duke Nukem Forever devs giving out handjobs. But most likely ArcSys wont say anything when it's out, and there will probably be a patch 1.03 for all of the other versions when SCEA drops 1.01, just because.

Sounds like they may have fixed some of the game crashing bugs. I expect that might have been a thing holding them up, and that Sony wouldn't let them release it until that happened.