Shinjin

[AC+R] News & Gameplay Discussion

to everyone complaining about US release : save yourself a ton of tears and just buy the japanese version, it's really easy.

xbox 360 users still staying free

I'm not spending money twice.

Besides, It's not like I'm going to gain any advantage in time played or tech learned at this point.

I'm still considered very bad at the game, so I can wait.

I'm not spending money twice.

Besides, It's not like I'm going to gain any advantage in time played or tech learned at this point.

I'm still considered very bad at the game, so I can wait.

My comment was directed at those who were actually complaining.

xbox 360 users still staying free

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Reasons not to: it's money I don't have atm; it's more expensive than the US version, especially with the markup on PSN cards; every week I haven't bought it is a week less that it'll actually matter, since the update is presumably coming out sometime. I would punch myself in the face if I paid $20+ for the PSN card and the game came out next week.

Thank God my scene took this release seriously and bought the Japanese release last year. Maybe NY is too hardcore cause even those who didn't bought it twice. Guess whose gonna be ready for NEC...

People complaining about expenses, here's a simple solution: get a +R sugar daddy. Just be like "+R sugar daddy-kun-sama~ let me download +R to my ps3 onegai kudasai~"

im about to just get a ps3...

also if you have a ps3 and are complaining about not having +r you are a bitch

People complaining about expenses, here's a simple solution: get a +R sugar daddy. Just be like "+R sugar daddy-kun-sama~ let me download +R to my ps3 onegai kudasai~"

I love this post.

But I am honestly surprised ArcSys is still struggling to get this game out there for digital download, but at least the patch itself doesn't cost money. I'm not willing to buy AC for a 4th time, so I'll wait it out. Ky hasn't changed too much, and I could just play him like his AC version in the mean time. he hasn't changed that much in R anyways.

I see a lot of Down+Back in my future come october. How many hours can I successfully Downback?

Ask Steve H.

Ask Steve H.

Ky player? He doesn't block - he rocks people over with all sorts of crazy crossup on wakeup stuff that looks impossible to block. That's not downback!

Ky player? He doesn't block - he rocks people over with all sorts of crazy crossup on wakeup stuff that looks impossible to block. That's not downback!

I take it this is the intended joke.

Recent discussions on japanese BBSs have it as something like:

SS: Zappa

S: Faust Millia Chipp Dizzy

A: Testament Baiken Slayer Axl Jam

A-: May Order-Sol

B: Potemkin Johnny Ky Anji I-No

C: Sol Eddie ABA

C-: Robo-Ky Justice

D: Kliff Bridget Venom

And yes that's in order

I didn't know Venom was that far low. I remember him looking pretty decent when +R first released in arcades. Guess some of those changes hurt him relative to the cast.

Even if Venom is the worst character, I'd still say he's significantly better than Johnny or Bridget were in vanilla AC. But...they were also in D tier? I guess the separation between tiers is less.

Bridget was pretty good in XX and #Reload.

Edited by Orrax