Shinjin

[AC+R] News & Gameplay Discussion

I remember seeing one for GGXX at Xanadu, but either they must have moved it to the back with the CvS2 board or sold it off.

A patch is out for the 360 version! Not sure yet whether or not it's THE patch... The update changes a few settings and features (move lists are translated, leaderboards finally work, etc.) and adds the version option to the game settings menu. The version is locked in at AC, however, and it doesn't seem you can change it at the present.

I thought the ability to switch the version to +R might be offered as a separate download, but nothing new has showed up in the game's XBLA store yet.

No idea what (if anything) has changed as far as online play is concerned. The servers are dead as a doornail tonight.

A patch is out for the 360 version! Not sure yet whether or not it's THE patch... The update changes a few settings and features (move lists are translated, leaderboards finally work, etc.) and adds the version option to the game settings menu. The version is locked in at AC, however, and it doesn't seem you can change it at the present.

I thought the ability to switch the version to +R might be offered as a separate download, but nothing new has showed up in the game's XBLA store yet.

No idea what (if anything) has changed as far as online play is concerned. The servers are dead as a doornail tonight.

It's likely something pre-patch for this: https://twitter.com/ARCSY_Event/status/388243527554965504

And this https://twitter.com/Circuitous/status/388245751089733632

Apparently there's going to be a 360 patch in about 20 hours or so. Who knows if it'll be international or not.

Apparently there's going to be a 360 patch in about 20 hours or so. Who knows if it'll be international or not.

Very cool. The fact that something came through for NA systems gives me hope that we'll get the full patch simultaneously with Japan, if not shortly after. If not... Man. Seeing the version setting right there and not having it respond to inputs is the ultimate cocktease.

"GGXXACP(Xbox360 version)'s version update DLC is scheduled for 18:00 tomorrow. With that, a pre-title update will be released today. Please wait for the details in the press release tomorrow. Everything is free. Truly sorry for the long wait. #guiltygear"

Edited by Veteru

I just downloaded one patch (1.02) for the ps3 japanese version, what's up with that?

The only question that matters now is... DO WE FINALLY HAVE RANDOM MUSIC SELECT?

And I'm not even going to wait for an answer. I'm downloading that shit right now!

*Edit*

God's in his Heaven, all is right with the world! WE HAVE RANDOM MUSIC SELECT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:toot::toot::toot::toot::toot::toot::toot::toot::toot::toot::toot::toot::toot::toot::toot::toot::toot::toot::toot::toot::toot::toot::toot::toot::toot::toot::toot::toot::toot::toot::toot::toot::toot::toot::toot::toot::toot::toot::toot::toot::toot::toot::toot::toot::toot::toot::toot::toot::toot::toot::toot::toot::toot::toot::toot::toot::toot::toot::toot::toot::toot::toot::toot::toot::toot::toot::toot::toot::toot::toot::toot::toot::toot::toot::toot::toot::toot::toot::toot::toot::toot::toot::toot::toot::toot::toot::toot::toot::toot::toot::toot::toot::toot::toot::toot::toot::toot::toot::toot::toot:

Edited by TheRealBobMan

I just downloaded one patch (1.02) for the ps3 japanese version, what's up with that?

ps3 adds screen capture. press ps button while playing, go to xbm menu for screen capture.

it also suppose to include some bug fixes but details of fixed bugs are not listed on the web.

Sorry if this has been asked before, but how do I get the +R update on the NA PS3 version?

You wait until it's actually released. Later this year according to Arcsys.

For those who haven't realized:

AC+R is available on 360 (NA & JP). To get the update you have to download the add-on DLC (free) from the XBL Marketplace.

I've been playing online all day and I must say even when I played against Japanese players who had 0 bar connections, I was able to connect with them just fine. Lag didn't seem noticeable on my end.