Shinjin

[AC+R] News & Gameplay Discussion

What do you mean "if" it's real?  That's from the Korean ratings board, the only way it wouldn't be real is if they mistook it for the PC version of Reload, which is unlikely seeing as it mentions the rating being filed at the beginning of May.

CSE's rating went up a week after it was announced and it was released a month later, maybe we'll see this released in mid to late June.

If this is real, it's definitely the right time for a PC release. The 360/PS3 versions have been out for quite a while now, and the initial hype days of Xrd are over.

While the PC has never been an ideal platform for fighting games, it's a good way to ensure that anyone who wants to continue playing these games online years from now will be able to do so.

Are they gonna put it on Steam?

It's the company that did the Steam ports of CT and CSE so most likely.

If this is real, it's definitely the right time for a PC release. The 360/PS3 versions have been out for quite a while now, and the initial hype days of Xrd are over.

While the PC has never been an ideal platform for fighting games, it's a good way to ensure that anyone who wants to continue playing these games online years from now will be able to do so.

PC is a double edge sword TBH.  The convenience of being able to carry a laptop full of games + the ability to use whatever peripheral you want and since future consoles are going to be paid online (lol) there's definitely a convenient upside to it.

HOKUTO NO KEN!?!?!?

There's not enough money in this world to throw at my screen that would be appropriate for such a release.

Would also be nice if we could finally be able to use the old AC H and D colors as well. If not then hopefully someone can find a way to "hack" them in? I miss using DIO's A.B.A color as well as her white/blue palette.

nUXR7pc.png

Finally, the Okiraku Ping Pong and Bass Fishing Wii PC Ports I've been waiting for. :V

(Actually I wouldn't even hate it if they delved that deep, so long as they get around to stuff like Overture and Xblaze first)

Good news, Shini just confirmed that the freezing issues with A.B.A. and Order Sol's slash stages have (apparently) been fixed on the PC port of +R. He posted some gifs to confirm this!

Link, and link

Additionally...

Just an update, with regards to some of the major bugs mentioned earlier in this thread.

Quite a number of them have been fixed, or are found to be inexistent.

as for the requests, especially with regards to keyboard inputs (thank you JohnXuandou!), we are definitely looking into it.