Shinjin

[AC+R] News & Gameplay Discussion

If you're gonna post a change list, make sure every change you're listing hasn't already been listed.

i just noticed that when you are on stagger it has an indicator that decrease with time

you can see it at 2:24 on the PV

Ky having his old "lock on" move (3H, if I understood right?) = :kitty:

I didn't understand what's different about his new Light Javeline, except it induces a wall stuck effect on the enemy instead of wall bounce.

I want to see how they'll nerf Justice to make her fair.

So as for the Baiken change with tatami dealing two hits and knockdown airborne opponent. Does this mean that air tatami will always knockdown? If so then this change sucks a little :/ No more combos after j.D[FRC] tatami :/

Only one I-No change so far makes me sad.

But man, it was a very nice change.

I look forward to the location test. :3

She has second airdash. You still sad?

Order-Sol getting wall stick from BHB lvl2 is a nice touch. I wonder if it's vs aerial opponent only or ground+aerial. His current changes are damn good. Ground slide from BRP lvl2 is sweet but I do worry what they're going to do to balance him out. Who recalls people thinking Order-Sol was going to be top tier in Slash and AC before the game came out? I would be happy at the thought of Sol having a FB Sidewinder but I'm expecting his normal SW combos to be weakened. Clean Hit Bandit Bringer is better than ground slide. I'm excited but I am going to be cautious.

I can imagine they did feature FB Sidewinder to make dat loop not accessible immediately.

I don't get why Johnny got that crappy EX version overdrive, though.

Just updated my post to make a comprehensive list of the info we have on both the website and the video. Thanks to circuitous for his video with annotations helped me a lot there.

its me or the FB Phantom Soul follows the oponent on the screen

I got it right Baiken can make counters from 63214K without being hit?

Yes, but we only see it performed at the end of the move so maybe there is only a small window or something.

I can imagine they did feature FB Sidewinder to make dat loop not accessible immediately.

Normal Sidewinder still exists, the FB version is an extra.

its me or the FB Phantom Soul follows the oponent on the screen

Sure seems to.

Also, if someone else can confirm: during Faust's segment, when he throws the dumbbell, Zappa is crouching while it's airborne, but then seems to stand back up before it hits. I'm wondering if that's part of his normal ducking/blocking animation, and if so, is dumbbell an overhead?

So tatami has two hits now and the second hit knocksdown airborne opponents. Then air tatami always will knockdown from now on? So no more j.D[FRC] air tatami loops?

Edited by Bellevar

Kliff Undersn :

- 214P : has new FB D followup, instant stun (?)

Maybe it stuns on the counterattack only?

Yo Blazblue, im happy for your and imma let you finish, but Guilty gear is the best "anime" game EVER. (j/k I still love BB)

FB secret garden? if you can control where it goes, good luck blocking after that. Also, old j.HS back? I guess its good for more knockdowns, we'll see how it turns out.

Edited by Diveman

Because it's good? Johnny generates tension like mad and this gives him a guaranteed knockdown after an air combo. The recovery of the move is so fast that you can combo after it, or recoin, or go for oki. It's a great new option.

BTW, that upwards coin is the best anti-air in any fighting game, ever.

Because it's good? Johnny generates tension like mad and this gives him a guaranteed knockdown after an air combo. The recovery of the move is so fast that you can combo after it, or recoin, or go for oki. It's a great new option.

BTW, that upwards coin is the best anti-air in any fighting game, ever.

it also looks like its an overhead, but in the vid he hits may just before the coin lands. so is there any info on it actually beeing one?

Baiken :

- 63214K : now possible to do guard cancels during the move

This posted Baiken change left out part of the description.

動作の後半をガードキャンセル必殺技でキャンセルできるようになりました。

You can only cancel her dash-run during the the last part of the move (looks like it's when she stops running from the video).

Edited by Hellmonkey

These changes scare me. Can anyone more experienced chime in about it?

I got it right Baiken can make counters from 63214K without being hit?

Yeah apparently you can counter cancel suzuran without blocking. I don't see much use other than those suzurans that fall short.

Apparently the D followup is a counter now in place of Yoshijin. The fact they are changing commands really bothers me.

This kinda sucks. But I guess it's ultimately good for the game...

Hey Hellmonkey can you answer me this please.

So tatami has two hits now and the second hit knocksdown airborne opponents right? Then air tatami always will knockdown from now on? So no more j.D[FRC] air tatami loops?

Thanks in advance.

These changes scare me. Can anyone more experienced chime in about it?

Yeah apparently you can counter cancel suzuran without blocking. I don't see much use other than those suzurans that fall short.

Apparently the D followup is a counter now in place of Yoshijin. The fact they are changing commands really bothers me.

This kinda sucks. But I guess it's ultimately good for the game...

I think you're confused about the changes, these could really help her.

Not only does she have a good antiair move from neutral (623P - youshijin), but she has an antiar counter that might knock down on everyone on normal or CH.

Her other counters are good enough to escape on the ground, especially with all the changes to the strong characters.

Bellevar, there is no way for any of us to know about that more then you do at this point. But remember air tatami and ground tatami are different moves, with different FRC timings and different properties. Just because ground tatami is 2 hits doesn't mean it WILL be air tatami as well, but it COULD end up that way. Eitherway, it's just a location test.