Shinjin

[AC+R] News & Gameplay Discussion

those are great news indeed

hopefully this means that they release later the game on psn an xbla with netcode

as for the game being rebalanced, at this point i think that can be considered unnecesary considering how old is the game and all of that, outside justice and kilff, i think that the rest of the cast wouldnt be rebalanced, but we will know for sure when aou happens

Where'd they get this from?

i don't know, but andriasang is saying something similar

http://andriasang.com/comzzf/guilty_gear_aou/

maybe it means that they would add the GG generations mode to the arcade, that would be...

... interesting :P

being able to play as slash and reload version of characters would be pretty interesting. I actually wouldnt mind this... except for reload Eddie... lol

If they rebalance Kliff and Justice, I will definitely be happy.

Keep in mind though, AC+ GG Gens isn't the same as Slash GG Gens. Slash Gens let you play as #R, I'm not sure they'll go that far.

Here's hoping they do though. GG Mode GGX Robo-Ky (complete with hunch and stutters) would be awesomesauce.

Edited by Blade

Without sounding too much like a horrible Zombieland quote. I want my Dizzy back!

Great news. Absolutely great.

Playable Kliff, Justice, and EX characters? Wow. I wonder if arcade GG will actually have to start banning some characters.

Not necessarily. EX Characters are similar to Slash/Bust from Samurai Showdown 4, which are generally accepted for matchups. As far as I'm aware, even EX characters get rebalanced to some degree though most have gimmick leftovers from Slash and #R to begin with so it's not that big a deal. I do know EX Slayer and EX Testament could use a tweak...not sure about the rest.

Kliff I know can't take much damage, probably weaker than Chipp, but if they nerfed his 6P and a few other things, he'd be alright.

Justice I'm not so sure...maybe a few changes in her hitboxes or active frames.

This new Guilty Gear update looks convincing and beautiful, can't wait to try it. Considering that BB will possibly end with a third and final game, might as well jump on the Guilty Gear bandwagon. I don't mind considering that I tried GG and I loved it, but I love BB more.