Shinjin

[AC+R] News & Gameplay Discussion

bozac, how is baikan and zappa looking?? sorry havent had time to read the thread so figured i would just ask lol.

1 more question, sorry again, but does anyone have any links to vids or give the page number they are on so i can look at them :D thank ya ahead of time

1 more question, sorry again, but does anyone have any links to vids or give the page number they are on so i can look at them :D thank ya ahead of time

No vids in the Lokitest, only sketch artists. ;D

No vids in the Lokitest, only sketch artists. ;D

damn that sux, was hopin someone would sneak some footage lol. thanks though :)

Patiently waiting... The Slayer changes seem really really fun and I believe they are gearing him towards more difficult combos to get damage. The early AC combos did amazingly stupid amount of damage for little difficulty and meter. I believe this will flesh out the players who played him for ease+effectiveness and give the people who spent the most time learning his intricacies a more rewarding experience.

(I'm ready.)

Slayer will still be really good but I respect that attitude.

Youcanwonder, just read the changes lol.

Edited by ElvenShadow

Slayer will still be really good but I respect that attitude.

Youcanwonder, just read the changes lol.

lol i did, just wanted your opinion i guess on them. her changes dont seem that great...dont know how i feel bout them removing her spike from a counter and able to do her counter moves just from the dash lol..

lol i did, just wanted your opinion i guess on them. her changes dont seem that great...dont know how i feel bout them removing her spike from a counter and able to do her counter moves just from the dash lol..

What? No, you are confused. Baiken still has her counters on block, what's changed is that she can now cancel the end frames of her blocking dash into a counter without needing to actually block anything. Also, the yoshijin counter (the upwards spike) was replaced with her guilty gear x counter, which you can see in the preview video. Yoshijin was made a stand alone move.

for Slayer it's going to take a while for me to get used to losing those wonderfully damaging 5H relaunches or 2D>RC>5H>IAD>j.H combos but oh well, I'm sure we'll still find a way to make him fantastic.

its too early for me to really say if Baiken will still be really good but I would say she will still be a pretty solid character. her combos will be quite different but she still has great tools. im not a baiken player so im not really the best person to ask.

After seeing a few of the changes to I-No in the PV. I'm excited. Her combo & mixup abilities just skyrocketed. Hopefully her damage doesn't drop anymore. Still have yet to see the chemical love wall bounce in action though.

"Jam 6h doesn't wall stick"

"Bad Lands Loop doesn't exist anymore, only 2 reps"

omg this is gonna be such a good game! WOWOW

I'm still not sure about taking away Justice' ground dash. She had a huge hitbox to begin with, and it's not like Saperia Trance compensates for that at all. If her IAD is good, that's another story.

I'm still not sure about taking away Justice' ground dash. She had a huge hitbox to begin with, and it's not like Saperia Trance compensates for that at all. If her IAD is good, that's another story.

I thought she lost her airdash too though.

She can still airdash, just not 3 times in a row. She still has double airdash so she has some mobility. Not like that will help since her playstyle is now going to be based around tricky setups with bombs.

She can still airdash, just not 3 times in a row. She still has double airdash so she has some mobility. Not like that will help since her playstyle is now going to be based around tricky setups with bombs.

No, she can't air dash at all. She has no ground dash and no air dash, period. Source: Japanese wiki.

add the slow walk speed and the slow back dash

i certainly dont likke this changes on justice mobility :/

i hope that for the next local test they give justice more mobility options

After seeing a few of the changes to I-No in the PV. I'm excited. Her combo & mixup abilities just skyrocketed. Hopefully her damage doesn't drop anymore. Still have yet to see the chemical love wall bounce in action though.

If the bounce is "too fast" we may lose our damage/control over the combo in the corner such as we may resort to other moves/attacks to keep them in the corner and I hate dive-based combos in the corner, specially their damage.