Shinjin

[AC+R] News & Gameplay Discussion

Then you must bring the pain. ^^

I didn't say I played GOOD people. :P

I'll try to bring The Hate, though, next weekend at NL. I hope I do well, considering how new I am.

I am honestly considering dropping BlazBlue once this comes out at most, and just not playing it as often at least.

This is the ultimate compensation for screwing me out of $40 for what could have been DLC in the first place like Arcade Edition. Thank you and fuck you, ASW.

How did you get screwed out 40 bucks If it was dlc everyone would rage that it wasn't on disk aswell.O_o

Also I find it funny people saying they are dropping Blazblue now that this news come out. What was the point in playing it all these years then lol.

Also I find it funny people saying they are dropping Blazblue now that this news come out. What was the point in playing it all these years then lol.

so that GG players can get an excuse to hate on BB

People need excuses to hate? How long have I been away from the internet?

you can hate on something without absolutely any reason or proof

although you'll sound like a complete moron when you do so but ┐( ´ー`)┌

Time to update my sig and start putting in some serious practice, since I already own the game. :toot:

don't let this be like third strike online, guys

hype the fuck out of this, promote the scene, and attend any tournaments you can. otherwise we'll be back to how things were a month ago in no time at all.

a rerelease of a great game doesn't make it alive again, it needs to be a community effort.

you can hate on something without absolutely any reason or proof

although you'll sound like a complete moron when you do so but ┐( ´ー`)┌

this guy ( ゚∀゚)アハハ八八ノヽノヽノヽノ \ / \/ \

Pretty much in the same boat as most here. With BB out I had put GG off to the side since I didn't really have much of a reliable way to play Accent Core (well) on an HDTV. Pretty hyped about this though! Being able to train on my newer consoles is great, but being able to have GG tournies without requiring everyone to lug along CRTs is even better! :D

Well, there goes my reason to buy BBCSEX, I've only had psp GG recently, but now Imma Sidewinder/Puffball the whole universe!! With this and SG I won't have ot buy another game for a long time.

That makes both of us friend.

That makes both of us friend.

I need to draw up a practice schedule to divide time between SG and GG now. I'm so conflicted now!! Well, for now, I've at least got psp GG to mess around with. Still, I'm having a good week. Hopefully they'll put us in as a main event in some of the majors. Too bad I suck at GG, gotta practice!

the only bad thing about this release btw, is that im gonna be exposed for not been playing the game seriously for over like 5 years, i cant do any bnb to save my life now :/

the only bad thing about this release btw, is that im gonna be exposed for not been playing the game seriously for over like 5 years, i cant do any bnb to save my life now :/

All of dustloop shall be exposed. :kitty:

GGAC on PSN/XBL is great news, now folks who don't play the game because "it's on PS2" have no excuse to avoid it.

people actually didnt play GGAC, because its on the PS2? oh i forgot, this is dustloop.

i was playing it even before this news arrived.

people actually didnt play GGAC, because its on the PS2?

i was playing it even before this news arrived.

Well, yeah, the new generation FG players. There are people I know personally who use that excuse.I'm a new generation FG player myself, I started taking FGs seriously with BB:CT (used to play Tekken 5:DR and KOFXI, but casually), but I got GG on PS2 during early-mid-CS2. Hell, I even went as far as to get a Mayflash PS2/PS3 stick specifically to be able to play GGAC+ properly, and I have GGAC+ on my PSP as well.

don't let this be like third strike online, guys

hype the fuck out of this, promote the scene, and attend any tournaments you can. otherwise we'll be back to how things were a month ago in no time at all.

a rerelease of a great game doesn't make it alive again, it needs to be a community effort.

3SOE was a terrible port, hopefully this won't be.