Shinjin

[AC+R] News & Gameplay Discussion

is it true the game doesn't support shortcuts for pad players? if so.. this is going to sux. I can't do FRCs on pad without the shortcut. :(

Someone with the game said not true, so us pad warriors can relax.

Woho, Persona all over again... Why am I suprised. I am so tired of waiting for these fighting games.

i am super stupid and went to buy this on PSN and accidentally bought if for psp

how long until it shows up for the ps3 ughhhhhhhhhh

In a colossally stupid move, the game is named GGXXACP or something stupid. I kept searching for Guilty Gear and never came up with anything.

holy shit, you're serious, and now i am super sad

I feel as if because AWS was forced to push back the release of the PSN port to a week from now, it isn't without cause.

Perhaps it'll be offered free for Playstation Plus members? That's my theory, anyhow.

Back from rest, anyways, yeah, not unlike other Arcsys games, I hope 10hrs are clocked, and not all at once. :kitty:

I'm a total newb when it comes to Guilty Gear, so I have a quick Q: does Accent Core have a Challenge Mode like BlazBlue/Persona?

It has a mission mode, but no pulling off combo BS, just messages on how to beat the opponent with specific moves (IK, Normal Moves, No Jumping). :eng101:

.... so about that throwing a chikuwa and dumbbell achievement....

I dunno, must be a Faust/Zappa related one? :v:

Played some XBL games. About half were unplayable, while the other half had minimal lag. Either way, it was hard to find matches (noon CST).

It has a mission mode, but no pulling off combo BS, just messages on how to beat the opponent with specific moves (IK, Normal Moves, No Jumping). :eng101:

Cool. Thanks for answering.

Really hope the netcode gets better.

It's a double edged sword in ranked - if you do quick matches you get battles fairly fast, but they could be people from Japan or anywhere. Custom matches you can set same area on, but most reasonable rooms are gone by the time I try to enter.

So the NA release comes out on the Tuesday two days before the Japanese release? If not, it's more like 2 weeks...

Oh god...2 weeks is too much. Damn these Tuesday PSN updates.

Can someone check and see how many people have played so far on XBL by looking at the rankings? I'm interested in knowing how many people have picked it up so far on Day 1.

As of this post, and If you mean by Ranked Match (since there's separate scoreboards for different modes.), right now, about 975 users.

Pretty good standing for day one, and they'll be more players later, lol. :3

Seems like Canada can't get in on this party yet (xbox). Hoping that gets resolved in the next few hours...

Ya I've been posting on the gamefaqs forum and both the Canadian and US forums about this. Hopefully it gets fixed.

Ya I've been posting on the gamefaqs forum and both the Canadian and US forums about this. Hopefully it gets fixed.

Seems like Mexico can't get too