Shinjin

[AC+R] News & Gameplay Discussion

Can someone check whether they have these dropped inputs on the supplied drkmapledevices input plugin? If someone can pinpoint where the issue is I can at least look at it. And to be perfectly clear: I never had these issues.

Whenever I jump cancel mid combo there's a 50% chance I drop the combo after that. This is on both my RAP EX 360 and HRAP 2 SA using an Xconverter360.

Not skipping intros seems like a really big deal in this game.

I was playing with a friend and it accidentally got skipped once and the match was 100% underwater, and that was the only bad connection we had the entire time

Should really try skipping intro more than once to confirm... Once could simply be a coincidence. Come to ranbats Saturday.

I can't think of any companys as fucked up as Arc System Works when it comes to releases. Its so fucked up... Is there an explanation to why they can't release it? Do they have to play an additional fee?

Skipping intros does not effect anything to me.

But man I when I fought people in Cali, it felt like offline. I could block all of AC Eddie's bs mixups. Well when I did get hit it was obvious that I didn't block low or high etc. I never felt like I was getting hit because of online input. I was pulling off FRC's for the most part, so I'd say it was pretty damn good.

3bars and up is perfect imo.

Strangely though, when I vs Japanese players it's unplayable. But usually in other games online netcode I could play Japanese players with minimal lag. I think VF5 had the best code ever in any console game.

Whenever I jump cancel mid combo there's a 50% chance I drop the combo after that. This is on both my RAP EX 360 and HRAP 2 SA using an Xconverter360.

What character? Did you try different timings(nullDC runs slower than ps2 version)?

I can't think of any companys as fucked up as Arc System Works when it comes to releases. Its so fucked up... Is there an explanation to why they can't release it? Do they have to play an additional fee?

You've never seen the regular AAA releases have you? This is nothing.

Ah, so I'm not the only person that felt like their inputs were dropping (and I'm not even talking about online, just offline). I'm using a Hori VLX 360 version.

Either that, or I just suck at playing this game on stick.

i wonder if this will be a similar situation as what happened with P4A and i think BBCT as well in the first couple weeks that had issues with online play, lets see what happens when the ps3 version comes out

Edited by ZenTzen

Nov 1 for Japan, "November 2012" for other regions apparently, if we're lucky maybe same week, otherwise maybe an additional week.

For their other games the blame is entirely of the different publishers on the different regions.

As for this game in particular, who knows:v:

Just to clarify: this is not in reference to the console port, rather the emulated arcade version in nullDC. It's something I've experienced in all NAOMI emulators and even with older versions of GGXX.

As far as I can tell, this port is the best yet. I just wish the netcode didn't suck so much ass!

Well, after playing my first 20 or so matches (and somehow winning like, 8 of them (yay training mode :toot:) ) I'm glad to say that this game feels better than BB. Not quite sure about how I feel about it in comparison to P4:A. Every time I dash, it's like Order-Sol is moving on a nice buttered floor. It feels so good :yaaay:.

Not quite sure about how I feel about it in comparison to P4:A.

You'll figure it out eventually. One of them is a fun new game based on a popular rpg series. The other is the best game.

Guilty Gear owns the shit out of BB. Everything from the character design to the music to the sound effects... As someone who started on Guilty I'd say P4 is my least favorite of the 3, personally. They're all varying degrees of great, though.

I'm so hype for this. I really hope they make the Ps3 netcode decent, or if not, they don't screw us over during the patch.

Damn hipsters practicing on their Wiis

LOL, I'm still playing regular AC on my Wii. My money is kind of tight right now, but I'll have the game unlocked on my Xbox 360 when I get paid next Wednesday.

So i just had the opportunity of playing a awesome millia player (Sym) on XBL. I usually play on NullDC with him and get an awesome connection. I noticed that while the connection on XBL was still good, it wasn't as good as NullDC. He usually frcs more on NullDC than on XBL and gets is combos down more consistently. I hope Arksys patches it up a little. It's a bit sad that a illegitimate online version of the game is better than the official one. Again, the difference wasn't too much, but i thought it would be better.

So Q for u guys saying the online sucks. Are you ALWAYS playing matches that show best connection and still getting tons of lag or are you playing matches indicated as not optimal and still complaining? Just curious honestly. Even in Japan I only accept matches that are shown to be optimal connection pre match and I never have problems (I'm talking about other games cuz I dont have this game yet.) I'm just curious if it's really as bad as some ppl say or of ppl are just playing matches with shitty connections and are hoping it will be playable when thy shouldnt be

im from Spain and playing vs uk, french and german players its fine. Sometimes there are someone with lag but it can happen in every game with online. What this game needs is a lobby and training mode while u wait for opponents

This is the only fighter where I get an adrenaline rush when playing. I get really into and my hands start moving crazy fast on the stick and I feel like my reaction time increases more so then other games.

Win or lose I love playing GG.