Shinjin

[AC+R] News & Gameplay Discussion

On PSN. So far I have played 7 matches (5 ranked and 3 player). 2 ranked were flawless and 3 were slightly laggy but still very playable. All player matches were ass connection. The biggest problem I am having is even getting matches to start in the first place. I keep getting the message "Can't join match. Room no longer exists" and this happens every time I do a search and click on ANY player on a fresh list and it also happens when I CLICK ON FUCKING QUICK MATCH WTF! How can the room that I am attempting to create not exist? Then most of the time when I click quick match and dont get the stupid error message it takes years to find someone. I know it just came out and its day one so hopefully they are still ironing out the bugs.....

Thanks for that guide dude. That was pretty idiot proof. Now to those digital PSN cards. Also when the US release date comes can I actually buy the game again with English translations for story mode or is there an option for English text in game like there is with blazblue?

JP version has full english translation as well(win quotes and story mode in english)

It has support spanish, french, italian, german, and portuguese languages but for these languages it only translates the small XMB parts(saving, exiting menus) while leaving arcade and story mode in english

What about the Story Mode text and win quotes? Are those in English when played on an English system?

Yes literally everything is translated already, the only bit of JP text I get are the special warnings when you load the game up and the CERO rating

Yes literally everything is translated already, the only bit of JP text I get are the special warnings when you load the game up and the CERO rating

HRM, okay. Wonder why it's not out here yet? Making sure everything runs smoothly?

Anyways, are there are region restrictions in matchmaking? Can Japanese version players play against NSTC players?

Hm...everything being translated makes it tempting, but I think I'll hold out until Tuesday just on the off chance it's a PS+ freebie for November. Plus $35-ish is pretty expensive when it'll be $15 when it gets released here.

HRM, okay. Wonder why it's not out here yet? Making sure everything runs smoothly?

Anyways, are there are region restrictions in matchmaking? Can Japanese version players play against NSTC players?

I haven't played online on the PS3 version yet but on 360 I was able to fight against multiple regions so I would assume so

I love how people are stating prices for NA when it's not even been confirmed on cost. Stop spreading rumors.

$15 sounds about right though, I don't think I've ever seen a PSN title go any higher (unless its a digital download for a retail title)

JP version has full english translation as well(win quotes and story mode in english)

It has support spanish, french, italian, german, and portuguese languages but for these languages it only translates the small XMB parts(saving, exiting menus) while leaving arcade and story mode in english

Fuckin A. only thing I'm waiting on is the play asia digital PSN card to give me my download code. Does it take this long?

I haven't played online on the PS3 version yet but on 360 I was able to fight against multiple regions so I would assume so
I can confirm that you can play against japanese players and most likely other regions on the PS3. Don't expect to win against some japanese players though lol. There are some killers online.

I can confirm that you can play against japanese players and most likely other regions on the PS3. Don't expect to win against some japanese players though lol. There are some killers online.

No PSN game is region locked to a specific region. All ASW fighters this generation are 100% open region for competition online.

I keep getting the message "Can't join match. Room no longer exists" and this happens every time I do a search and click on ANY player on a fresh list and it also happens when I CLICK ON FUCKING QUICK MATCH WTF!

i also have the problem of not being able to join a match whenever i search on 360 as well

how does ps3 offline feel compared to ps2/arcade?

OH MY GOD INTERNET IS BACK

DOWNLOADING.

Wait...what? This is PSP version.

OH...there goes 10 bucks.

Edited by Star-Demon
I'm a udmbas

Fuckin A. only thing I'm waiting on is the play asia digital PSN card to give me my download code. Does it take this long?

Email them about the problem

That happened to me when i bought a jpsn card for Chaos Breaker after a day of wait i emailed them, for some reason they considered my order as a purchase for a physical jpsn card, maybe it is the same for you

OH MY GOD INTERNET IS BACK

DOWNLOADING.

Wait...what? This is PSP version.

OH...there goes 10 bucks.

This has me LOL'ing in real life (specially because you misspelled dumbass ), thanks, it made my day :yaaay:

btw, at least do you have a psp?

Edited by Hecatom

Email them about the problem

That happened to me when i bought a jpsn card for Chaos Breaker after a day of wait i emailed them, for some reason they considered my order as a purchase for a physical jpsn card, maybe it is the same for you

Thanks I just sent them an inquiry. I cant wait to hit training mode with I-no, Millia and Jam.

They clearly label it "DIGITAL" in a blue box next to the product name on Playasia. If it doesn't have it then you are ordering the physical one.

Was there ever a comprehensive AC+R changelist released?

JP wiki seems to have a decent change-list. I'm not sure if it has everything. However, there are no notes on the ver. 1.01 update other than the bugs listed on the gg website, and the vague reference to "character balance." One might wonder how character balance might be possible to manipulate without changing move properties and stuff. I'm not sure if they've actually done anything aside from the bugs yet or if it's kind of a work in progress, but I was pretty sure it said there would be character balance adjustments, but so far no word on anything actually being different as far as I can tell.