Shinjin

[AC+R] News & Gameplay Discussion

Gonna get some PSN points tonight after work/school, and then start playing tomorrow night. FINALLY I CAN PLAY THIS SHIT WITHOUT INTERRUPTION FROM THE DUMBEST OF SOURCES

Also, looks like there's a reason to get a Vita now, not that I'll spend the money on one.

But is that R+ or just AC+?

Unless I misunderstood the initial announcement, I think the idea was that this version of AC+ will eventually be patched up to +R.

I think he means the Vita screen, which is +R since you can see the logo with the big R in the sidebars. Also the green health.

Oh, yeah, Vita will be R.

With voice acting for the winquotes :kitty: I think.

With voice acting for the winquotes :kitty: I think.

That'd be fun.

I suppose ol' Jouji would be doing Sol's voice. Would love it if Daisuke did some story reads sometime though, heh.

For all eternity, as intended. The only correct answer.

Am I remembering right that there was an option to not use Daisuke as the in-game Sol? The worst possible option...!!

Not that I dislike Jouji Nakata. He's probably among my favorite voices around.

For all eternity, as intended. The only correct answer.

Am I remembering right that there was an option to not use Daisuke as the in-game Sol? The worst possible option...!!

You mean best.

First thing I'm gonna do when I get the game is change Sol/HOS' voice from Daisuke Ishiwatari (lol who the hell is this guy trolol) to George Nakata (best voice).

In that case, it's already on the PSP :P.

EDIT:

Read more, so the vita was +R then...okay nevermind.

Edited by Pasky

Nor are any of the other games listed on The Drop, because they haven't updated for the week yet.

Edited by Abominable K

Yes it is, but the update start time, now that I see it, is random.

Usually, the update is fully done after 7PM

Is that 7 EST?

its like this companies doing some kind of psychological tests on us ... "Lets keep them wait a little more, yeaaahhhh, uuhhhh .... damn it i am hot right now, who is with me ? anyone ?" .... i just wanna cry