Shinjin

[AC+R] News & Gameplay Discussion

Dont toy with me man ... all kidding aside, i am in italy right now, your saying 3 pm is for europa or for us ?

pacific time in the US. I think it's -7 or -8 GMT. Anyways it's 3:15 PT and its available to DL now!

And it's up.

Tried net play yet? And is it any better, or still just as bad. I have no reason to believe it would be better but just in case they snuck in some improvement and did not tell anyone.

what the hell is this ... is it just me or this game is actualy slower than ps2 or arcade version ? i just checked ps2 version and its fucking faster than this ... whats going on O__o

what the hell is this ... is it just me or this game is actualy slower than ps2 or arcade version ? i just checked ps2 version and its fucking faster than this ... whats going on O__o

The PS2 ver always ran faster than arcade cabinets, reportedly this ver operates at the same time as the arcade ver.

but don't quote me on that

If by slower you mean the actual game speed during matches offline, you are correct that it is slower than the PS2 version. The PS2 version in this regard was not arcade perfect. This is actually the CORRECT speed that the game should have always been played at. Since I play primarily on arcade it feels perfect to me. You will get used to it pretty quick, don't worry.

there is no shortcut option on here :/

Circ said a couple pages back that AC+ never had a shortcut option ever.

..Hmm, do I get this now...or later.

If you have the $$$, its best to get it now, besides, if you're rather waiting to go 1/2 off one day, expect a long wait, or probably never.

Well, at least NA/US fans are now happy that the game is now out on there, problem is, again, that EU users will have to wait for their release, or rather, they can get it from the NA/US PSN store anyways.

If by slower you mean the actual game speed during matches offline, you are correct that it is slower than the PS2 version. The PS2 version in this regard was not arcade perfect. This is actually the CORRECT speed that the game should have always been played at. Since I play primarily on arcade it feels perfect to me. You will get used to it pretty quick, don't worry.

ohh thank god if thats the case ... yeah i have this also on my ps2 so i kind a used to that speed a lot :) but if real arcades feel is like this then its no prob ... hell i can see my moves much faster with this ... i was doing all that things with ps2 speed then holy crap O__o ... thanks for the clarification man :)

I'm a noob to GG and was wondering if you guys had any suggestions on who I should main. I like playing characters with a good neutral game that aren't too hard to learn. I've tried most of the characters but still can't decide. I'm also new to fighting games in general.

I'm a noob to GG and was wondering if you guys had any suggestions on who I should main. I like playing characters with a good neutral game that aren't too hard to learn. I've tried most of the characters but still can't decide. I'm also new to fighting games in general.

Ky actually has that quality. He's very strong in fundamental aspects. Faust and Axl also have similar qualities. Although your mains don't suggest grapplers, Potemkin too. Kliff when ACR drops.

Having played the Arcade version, this game is definitely running at arcade speed. And thank fucking God; I can actually IB properly now.