Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kiba

[CSE] Valkenhayn Video Thread (Updated: 6/25/13)

Do you by any chance go on NicoNico for gameplay footage?

Most of these videos orginally came from NicoNico and put on Youtube by pktzn and jourdal :)

Thanks again Kiba for your hard work

you ninja me a little more often :X

If someone links a video from NicoNico I won't hesistate to watch them though. If it appears to be the case where Jourdal / PK do not upload the video, then I could always place a director on the first post so others can see 'em.

Oh lol it's cool man. No worries :cool:

Most of these videos orginally came from NicoNico and put on Youtube by pktzn and jourdal :)

If someone links a video from NicoNico I won't hesistate to watch them though. If it appears to be the case where Jourdal / PK do not upload the video, then I could always place a director on the first post so others can see 'em.

Oh lol it's cool man. No worries :cool:

Ahh alright but I meant where regular streams not sure how to access NicoNico archives like in twitch.tv

I watch live streams of people playing there and saw a couple of different characters which were well played including this one

By all means feel free to link any live streams you're watching. I'm sure the others would appreciate it too, but yea if they're not archived or uploaded they go unloved and unappeciated, heh.

If I'm correct you need to pay to watch some Nico streams? I remember trying to watch the SBO stream and failing miserably at it.

Blazblue Revolution - Bear in mind that I do not know some player's names, and so if someone could help that would very much be appreciated.

Bang vs Valkenhayn

Valkenhayn vs Souji? (AR)

Taokaka vs Hima (VK)

Valkenhayn vs Relius

Valkenhayn vs Mu

Platinum vs Hima (VK)

Ragna vs Hima (VK)

Jin vs Hima (VK)

I really...REALLY hope no one takes that combo vid serious and starts copying those damn combos down and finally just what I wanted the BBR vids