Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kiba

[CSE] Valkenhayn Video Thread (Updated: 6/25/13)

Oh! That's fine.

I actually do the initial jump straight up (There's a bit of homing from the superjump.) and then double jump forward.

10/12/11

Shadow (RE) vs Masashi (VK)

Kaqn (RG) vs Masashi (VK)

I never mean for rozen to get blocked ('less it's guard crush! >:D ), and when it happens on accident I usually 7D to escape.

Yea i know how you feel I didn't have the same intention either. Sometimes I use Rozen to get CHs, part of that mind game trick where I make my opponent think I'm not going to do anything. Like usually I do nothing after 5C. Not saying that this is a good tactic guys!

Stay godlike Kiba

:cool:

Stay godlike Kiba.

I actually do the initial jump straight up (There's a bit of homing from the superjump.) and then double jump forward.

Used to do that.

Haha I dunno man, but I'm really pleased with that because normally I'd fall for TRMs.

he doesn't tech all of my throws.

Someone tell Ixis to come to the east coast of the united states, he'll get better games with Kiba from here.

2:43 - that was my pad acting up.

A pad warrior I see. Just curious, do you stick with the standard DS3 or do you use some other designated pad? Do you play stick too?

he doesn't tech all of my throws.

Someone tell Ixis to come to the east coast of the united states, he'll get better games with Kiba from here.

Come here Errol. Let me give you a special wolf greeting.

A pad warrior I see. Just curious, do you stick with the standard DS3 or do you use some other designated pad? Do you play stick too?

I play on DS3 pad. I play on stick, but rarely.