Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kiba

[CSE] Valkenhayn Video Thread (Updated: 6/25/13)

Oh, so is this the most effective way to fight Tager? or was the Valk player just being a dick?

he's playing it safe cause Tager will generally smack Valk around if he can grab him.

I personally don't do that shit, because Im bad and I like the thrill of getting into Tager's face, but I'm not against running away for the entire round lol.

Great stuff Nick! I'm looking forward to trying some of those out, especially that combo on Tager!

A-Choayn

Tager vs Valkenhayn

I'm not gonna lie. But that was pretty fancy stuff against Tager, hell I might try it myself since I hate completely rushing him to death. (x

Oh thanks but I have that down already dude.

On an unrelated sidenote, so you're AkihikoSanada! I keep seeing that room online and I was like hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Er hem,

A-cho: Valkenhayn vs Taokaka (the whole 30 mins is Valk vs Tao)

Ragna vs Valkenhayn (2) (3)

Hazama vs Valkenhayn (2)

Hazama vs Valkenhayn

Ragna vs Valkenhayn (2)

Ragna vs Valkenhayn

Oh I'm aware that you posted the video. That's why I was pointing out that the Valkenhayn was playing one hell of a funny match up against the Tager player. Sorry, should've been more descriptive in my posting. (x

Haha! I see. Well, if you're ever online you can always join in for a few rounds if you catch the room up again. :D Mind if I add you on PSN, Kiba? :'o

Lol, yea that happens quite a lot with me, but thanks anyway. If you hadn't pointed that out, I would've listed it out like that.

I appreciate the kind words.

Ultimate Clash 13

Hexanoid (LA) vs Kiba (VK)

DragonlordZ (BA) vs Kiba (VK) - I changed to Tsubaki in the last match.

Excuse my bad play, lol.