Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

E3vE3 WAZ HEA

[CSE] Litchi vs Lambda

imo with litchis nerfs, this match-up has become more even, but i could be wrong

lambdas dive makes it almost impossible to get in if she uses them correctly, so i try and use my staff to make her block or mess up her projectiles.

anyways this is what i find to be helpful

first and foremost DO NOT GIVE LAMBDA ANY SPACE BULLY THE SHYT OUT OF HER, once in and forcing her to block, i find that there isn't much lambda can do unless she has 50 heat or you make a mistake.

staff launch really seems to mess with her swords, make good note of that.

air dash=suicide she WILL use 6/2D and punish you if you try to get in by air.

remember that her 236b and 236c are not as safe as they look (actually there not safe at all) though it was an accident, i have hit her out of these attacks a few times so make note of that.

that's all i could think of right now, if im missing something or wrote something incorrect, feel free to leave a post and write how you deal with her.

imo with litchis nerfs, this match-up has become more even, but i could be wrong

lambdas dive makes it almost impossible to get in if she uses them correctly, so i try and use my staff to make her block or mess up her projectiles.

anyways this is what i find to be helpful

I kinda agree. After playing against so many good Nus and some good lambdas I kinda understood what to do better by CS2, and now I feel kinda..well. Weird.

first and foremost DO NOT GIVE LAMBDA ANY SPACE BULLY THE SHYT OUT OF HER, once in and forcing her to block, i find that there isn't much lambda can do unless she has 50 heat or you make a mistake.

Don't forget she's a zoner - She's waiting for you to *try* to bully her. TBH I haven't gotten any solid advances on her that made sense and made me think "Oh, do that *more*."

Again - I feel weird. I don't know what it is.

staff launch really seems to mess with her swords, make good note of that.

Hit D lots! Got it.

BTW: Is it me or does the staff mess with more stuff now?

air dash=suicide she WILL use 6/2D and punish you if you try to get in by air.

Oh yes. I used to think "Okay, she's gonna backdash, I'll forward dash and most likely I'll bully her."

Doesn't work anymore.

remember that her 236b and 236c are not as safe as they look (actually there not safe at all) though it was an accident, i have hit her out of these attacks a few times so make note of that.

Which are those? Please try to describe moves that aren't ours. We're trying to learn one character at a time, here. :)

236B and 236C are -1 and -6 respectively. While unsafe, they're both still a little bit difficult to punish without an instant block due to space created between Lambda and her opponent from the push-back (especially if you've barriered it).

236B and 236C are -1 and -6 respectively. While unsafe, they're both still a little bit difficult to punish without an instant block due to space created between Lambda and her opponent from the push-back (especially if you've barriered it).

thats good to know

I still think it's in Litchi's favor, Lambda didn't get any major buffs.

Fullscreen-place the staff in 2D/5D depending how they are moving. Having the staff flying around will stop alot of their zoning game.

If they do 214D(Spike Chaser) just release the staff in 2D quickly as possible so you can get in.

Lambda whiffs 2D, 4D, 6D, it is highly punishable (she just stands there for awhile).

Lambda Sickle Storm Oki/Tech setups: DO NOT TRY TO ROLL 9/10 WON'T WORK!!

airdash>jb>jc

airdash>jb>jc>5a>2a>throw

TK Crescent Saber

TK Crescent Saber cancel>throw

TK Crescent Saber cancel>2b

IB, she gets hella advantage on block>DP afterwards

When she's in the corner, she can't do much but watch out for her Calamity Sword super 1F flash invincible and its somewhat hard to punish since it pushes you away from her.

6B is high risk.

6D,2B,5B are good ways to get in.

236B is unpunishable on block under any circumstances and the best you're getting on 236C is a 5A on normal block (if it even reaches) or dash 5A/2A/5B]m[ on IB.