bolt

List of moves that Potemkin can FDB

List of moves that are FDB'able in ACCENT CORE:

STANDARD ROSTERS:

ABA:

-Kihi = 236HS (Normal mode)

-Konzetsu = j.41236S (Moroha mode)

ANJI:

-Shitsu / FB Shitsu (Butterfly projectile)

-Shin: Ichishiki (Aerial fan projectiles)

-Issei Ougi: Sai (Giant spinning fan) <SUPER>

AXL:

-Rensengeki = [4]6S

-Kokuugeki = j.63214S

-Byakuerenshou (Only the 2nd part is flickable) <SUPER>

BAIKEN:

-Tatamigaeshi / Air Tatamigaeshi

BRIDGET:

-Yoyo Recall (Where the yoyo comes flying back all ablaze)

-Roger Hug (Where all the mechanical parts of the yoyo sticks to your character)

-Roger Razor (Where Roger has a buzzsaw revolving around his torso)

-Roger Get (Where Roger flies up then comes falling down in a body slam and when he hits the ground slides toward you)

-Ore to Kill Machine (Roger riding a flaming bicycle) <SUPER>

-Grenade Super (Exploding move) <SUPER>

CHIPP:

-Gamma Blade

DIZZY:

-Fish Laser

-Scythe

-Seeker

-Ice Spike

-Imperial Ray <SUPER>

-Gamma Ray <SUPER>

EDDIE:

-Invite Hell (Drill)

-FB Big Drill

-Little Eddie (D)

-Amorphous <SUPER>

FAUST:

-Baghead

-Bomb

-Hammer

-Meteor

-Minis (Faust/Robo-Ky/Potemkin); flickable only when they are walking on the ground, meaning wait for them to land

-Coin

-Frying Pan

-Throw Item Super (Only the items listed above are flickable in this super) <SUPER>

I-NO:

-5S(f)

-Flat Note / Air Flat Note

-Chemical Love

-Ground Super <SUPER>

-Air Super <SUPER>

-Megalomania (Arcade mode boss or EX type I-No only) <SUPER>

JAM:

-Sphere Ball <SUPER>

JOHNNY:

-Coins

-Mist Finers

-Divine Blade

KY:

-Stun Edge / Air Stun Edge

-Charged Stun Edge / Air Charged Stun Edge / FB Charged Stun Edge (1st part only)

-Sacred Edge <SUPER>

MAY:

-Dolphin Set

-FB Horizontal/Vertical Dolphin

-Multi Hit Spinning Attack (Only the Black Whale is flickable at the end of the super) <SUPER>

-Great Yamada Attack (Whale attack) <SUPER>

MILLIA:

-Tandem Top / FB Tandem Top

-Silent Force (Hair pin)

-Secret Garden (Orb projectile)

-Emerald Rain (Three Tandem Tops Projectiles) <SUPER>

ORDER SOL:

-6P

-Blockhead Buster (All levels)

-Gun Blaze (You have to do the opposite motion to hit it at the right time; all levels)

-Charge Burst (The one where he bursts with flames after charging that makes him invulnerable for a brief set amount of time)

-Savage Fang (All levels) <SUPER>

POTEMKIN:

-FDB (Reflected projectile only)

-Gigantor (1st part; mirror only) <SUPER>

ROBO KY:

-6P

-2H

-Bazooka

-Aerial Missiles

SOL:

-Gun Flame / Gun Flame (Dragon Install mode)

-Tyrant Rave ver. Beta <SUPER>

TESTAMENT:

-EXE Beast

-Phantom Soul

-Crow Diving Attack (Phantom Soul/Curse mode)

-Crow Feather Showers (Phantom Soul/Curse mode)

-Nightmare Circular <SUPER>

VENOM:

-Stinger Aim

-Charged Stinger Aim (Regardless of the charge amount time)

-Carcass Ride

-Ball Sensei (Only when the ball is in motion)

-Devious Curve (Only when the ball is in motion)

-Dark Angel <SUPER>

-Red Hail <SUPER>

ZAPPA:

-Ghost Projectiles (All directions)

-Raoh's Orb Projectile (All directions)

MISCELLANEOUS ROSTERS:

JUSTICE:

-421S

-421HS

KLIFF:

-236P

-236S

-j.41236S (flickable on the second hit only)

Thanks for the sticky! Added some of the recent FDB'able moves to the list that Gwyrgyn Blood mentioned. Also what do you mean by "No to anything Zappa's ghosts throw"? Is it his Ghost Possession mode or his Ghost projectiles? -- which is already listed on the list.

He means when the ghost posses you. No you cant flick any of fausts minis. Yes you can flick his meteors. Yes you can flick gamma blade. No you cant flick shuriken. as for axl im assuming those 2 moves are the ground charge move and the arial green circle thing yes you flick both of those. Yes you can flick both of abas. If blockhead buster is his 236p then yes can flick that to. And yes you can flick raohs orb.

i forget if Eddie can Drunken Shade FDB but you can probably FDB that back. it would go FDB Drill Drunken Shade FDB FDB FDB

He means when the ghost posses you.

Oh I see. Thanks for the confirmation.

No you cant flick any of fausts minis.

Yes you can flick his meteors.

Yes you can flick gamma blade.

No you cant flick shuriken.

Yes you can flick both of abas.

And yes you can flick raohs orb.

pot can fdb dizzy's ice

Got it. Updated.

as for axl im assuming those 2 moves are the ground charge move and the arial green circle thing yes you flick both of those.

Yes and to be more specific about the charge move -- it's the unblockable exploding move. Both are right nonetheless. Updated.

If blockhead buster is his 236p then yes can flick that to.

Indeed it is. Updated.

Heh, in #R you could flick minifaust. Times have changed? And didn't Henaki make a similar thread on the old gamecombos forum? Was fun trying to flick everything in training mode.

Anyone try Gun Blaze?

I don't have a console to test that at the moment. So I guess I'll just put it in the speculation list instead.

Meanwhile, the other guys should test it too.

O sry about that if its axls unblockable one no you cant flick it.

Ah I see. I removed it anyways. :D

Heh, in #R you could flick minifaust.

Times have changed?

Yep. Slash FDB has been nerfed. However, it's still useful when used at the right time. FDB's nerf isn't something of a big deal in my opinion.

Having decrease/smaller active frame window during its deflecting period, couldn't FDB tension overdrives/supers anymore and couldn't FDB some of the moves that was FDB'able in #R as well hurts a bit though. To reiterate, it has some of its uses nonetheless.

You can flick anything that can hit you. That's how the hitbox on the move works.

To be more specific, your hittable box while FDBing is the same area of where you can reflect projectiles.

That's something new to me. I guess I learn new things everyday. :D

PS: Oh, could the mods please rename the thread title. Just insert "in SLASH" on the last part of the sentence. So people wouldn't be confuse if the topic is SLASH or #R exclusive. Thanks!

You can flick anything that can hit you. That's how the hitbox on the move works.

To be more specific, your hittable box while FDBing is the same area of where you can reflect projectiles.

Oh, is that new in ggxx/? Didn't know about that either. In #r, pot could get hit while trying to FDB rky's homing missiles (approching pot from behind). Maybe the missiles hit outside the active frames of FDB (but in the FDB-animation none the less).

I'm pretty sure that's just how the mechanic of the thing has always worked. Now you might note that his hitable box changes when he does the FDB, so it's possible to miss or hit stuff that would not otherwise hit you if you just stood there. I'm fairly certain you could FDB a rocket from behind if you timed it right. You can FDB an EXE Beast which is completely behind you, for example.

Like I said in the other thread you can flick all of eddies drills that includes the big drill. As to fausts coins you cant actualy touch it it disapears when someone is hit so you cant flick it. gunblaze i dont know edit- on a huge correction on my part you can flick faust's mini's when they are walking at you. and yes you can flick gunblaze its just kinda tricky you have to do the opposite motion to hit it at the right time.

Aw, no love for Kliff and Justice? They have flickable moves too ya know. Even thought odds are that you will never need to know how flick Kliff or Justices moves, I figure you might want to put them in here for the sake of complition. Kliff: his 236p and his 236s are both flickable, and his aerial 41236s is flickable on the second hit only. Justice: To the best of my knowledge, the only thing that Justice has that can be flicked is her dragon roll back s/hs explosion moves. Hope that helps complete your list. =)

Added what needs to be added -- Updated. ;)

Aw, no love for Kliff and Justice? They have flickable moves too ya know. Even thought odds are that you will never need to know how flick Kliff or Justices moves, I figure you might want to put them in here for the sake of complition.

It's because the fact that they're not included in the arcades and they're unlockable characters in console as well. Also like lars said, too broken to be played in tournaments and that goes for EX characters too. Nevertheless, I might as well add them for completeness sake just like you suggested. I made a seperate list for miscellaneous purposes and had put Kliff and Justice there. =)

You forgot a lot of the supers, like May's Yamada Attack, I believe the final attack in may's 63214S (the followup to it, the P), and also Anji's Issei Ouji, Millia's projectile super, Ky's projectile super, a lot of other supers,

Sign in to follow this