Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amadeous

[CSE] PSN Match Finder/GG Thread

Between Excel and your trolling I cant learn a damn thing.

I'll play you a bit Dont Explain.

I can't promise I won't troll but it should be fun either way.

Between Excel and your trolling I cant learn a damn thing.

You need to learn to deal with that sort of shit too. You can't call yourself a good player if you can't blow up people doing trollish/nonsense stuff

Why do I feel like this is more a matchup I'm going out of my way to catch Tsubaki while she just builds meter and laughs at me as I waste mine trying to get to her.

@Toan: No cause I suck so for an ass player to troll is kinda dumb.

@Dusk: I dont know Haku enough to punish people on reaction. Hell I hesitated when Gli whiffed Inferno Divider.

More or less. Even if I was good I wouldn't troll unless they trolled me.

Doubt that. The better people get, the more they troll. It is something that just happens. You can't control it.

I wouldn't troll unless they trolled me.

This is pretty much what I do. "Do to others what they have done to you" :eng101:

Well unless you consider using Astrals as a form of trolling.

I forgot I managed to dodge Moy yesterday.

I feel boss for this.

I forgot I managed to dodge Moy yesterday.

I feel boss for this.

Yeah, I saw that last message where you said that you wouldn't be online. You just go ahead and add me when you wanna play lol.

@DE - That's nice and all but if you wanna play and win in fighting games, then you have to be disrespectful from time to time. I'm not talking about that whole trolling and going out of your way to corpse stomp, I'm talking about pushing buttons, jumping out, and using frame 1 invul reversals until you condition people. That and Astrals, given the opportunity :kitty:

That's why I'm starting to hate fighters, its becoming more about who can disrespect who more.

Think of it as they are showing you things that you have to learn how to do with before you can handle the better stuff.

Doubt that. The better people get, the more they troll. It is something that just happens. You can't control it.

playing seriously is really hard

@Moy: I see people just press buttons and win all the time, then when I go to do its like "Nope you can't derp like them" so I just try to play smarter.

I never troll anyone I fight.

Nope.

Said Kodimt with a posed look.

Think of it as they are showing you things that you have to learn how to do with before you can handle the better stuff.

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

Anyways, I'll be hopping on netplay in a few. I hope that I don't have to resort to Ranked matches.

GGs psycofang. Been playing for awhile now so I had to leave.

On the subject of "trolling":

I was bored. I'm sure TD was bored when he was fighting us as well. But I wasn't going to let "trolling" get in the way of getting better. If anything it should inspire growth. I know this is the case for me.

Since we're in the subject of people trolling DE, how exactly did they troll you, DE?

Did they mash/spam Cat Chair? Did they mash A?

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

Anyways, I'll be hopping on netplay in a few. I hope that I don't have to resort to Ranked matches.

Meh. It was close enough to the thoughts I had in my head.

And we never had that FT7 we were supposed to have last week.

Did they mash/spam Cat Chair? Did they mash A?

You can't troll him with cat chair because he doesn't press buttons.

Lobelia xN in the corner.