Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amadeous

[CSE] PSN Match Finder/GG Thread

GG's to everyone I played in Player Rooms today.

Yes he is. I was in a room with XDest and every time I picked Ragna, I won. I couldn't get it done with Jin either.

Also, I think I may need a new PS3 converter because I had a lot of dropped C's today...

Because I didn't think you would keep DPing, my bad haha. Probably would adapt to it in a couple more games but whatever.

Because I didn't think you would keep DPing, my bad haha. Probably would adapt to it in a couple more games but whatever.

You play Tao, you will press buttons, I was just DP'ing when I thought you would press buttons, and I was right 90% of the time. I didn't start off DP'ing like crazy until I realized you were going to keep pressing buttons on my wake up. I felt like shit when I won with Ragna so I just stopped playing him and went back to Jin. Don't worry, my Ragna is scrubby anyway.

GGs to Implicator (your Tao scares me). I dropped combos against you so I feel silly but still it was good flying around like that with Mu. Yet another matchup to learn. Ggs to krazex. I'm still working on my mixups with Mu, now I'm focusing on her 100%. The matchups we had were good.

BGs to glooooooobal and shitty lag.

Guys, stop saying this, please...

What he said. You should have seen this nigga and how badly he lost to Tager 5A mash.

Cookie wants to learn the Tao matchup, but closes the room after playing one game vs mine?

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm~

You probably did mean things to her she was not ready for.

@Zeron: All he has to do is just use the Netplay OS and say he doesn't play that character.

Sorry Cookie, I'm going to be streaming with Kurushii in a bit. Good games.

Sorry Cookie, I'm going to be streaming with Kurushii in a bit. Good games.

GGs. I'm sorry if I was a little down but that Tao matchup made me want to cry today. I was derping so bad.

Toa matchup is scary for me. idk what to do besides block and pray to god i get a gap big enough to land 5D. also i seem to break greens more often but i cant break purple grabs at all now. all i see is safe safe safe buttonz buttonz buttonz fuck my life. Tao matchup the movie.

ggs XDest.

ggs to nineball i finally beat him in a very close 5th round, he comes back and beats me twice. :( least its not all perfects and helplessness anymore.

ggs.

also sory din i got caught in a loading loop in rank when you sent those invites. i tried to rush the fight vs that koopadoopa person or try to get him/her to kill me faster but eh rachel... so my bad.

What he said. You should have seen this nigga and how badly he lost to Tager 5A mash.

Don't start Zeron... Do not attempt to troll me.

Cookie wants to learn the Tao matchup, but closes the room after playing one game vs mine?

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm~

That happens often. Don't be surprised.

@Zeron: All he has to do is just use the Netplay OS and say he doesn't play that character.

It's not an OS if it's true.

GGs to everyone the past few days. Well.. except for a few Ranked people here and there. :vbang:

also sory din i got caught in a loading loop in rank when you sent those invites. i tried to rush the fight vs that koopadoopa person or try to get him/her to kill me faster but eh rachel... so my bad.

Sorry >_>

yeah wtf. what linear said.

also ggs to DE for yesterday. Those ID clashes into offscreen was fucking amazing.

GGs to everyone the past few days. Well.. except for a few Ranked people here and there. :vbang:

Sorry >_>

Its fine you had no idea. so you played like you should have.

lets fight again later.

Nope, she decided to play. Much better.

I felt helpless in that matchup. How did you expect I would feel? I decided that I couldn't run away forever and fought you for 9 matches. Btw, I got someone else who plays Tao to help me as well and a female Mu friend to show me how the matchup works.

Anytime you want to play again, I'm ready to lose until I start winning. I'm not backing down this time.

Anyways, GGs ro Seiyaria and Hikari_Tiger.

GGs to psychofang and rampage_chuck. Just kept dropping the ball overall. Against, pyschofang, I just derped through that whole Jin match, lol. rampage_chuck, thanks for the defense lessons once again.

GGs to psychofang and rampage_chuck. Just kept dropping the ball overall. Against, pyschofang, I just derped through that whole Jin match, lol. rampage_chuck, thanks for the defense lessons once again.

naw you're cool man, my jins...weird.

lets play again sometime.

What does alcohol taste like? I have no idea.

GGs to E-W-G-F. Guess being gdlk at Demon's Souls didn't help you in this game :\

What does alcohol taste like? I have no idea.

GGs to E-W-G-F. Guess being gdlk at Demon's Souls didn't help you in this game :\

piss or burning. Don't do it.

I would jump on but It's really late. Maybe tomorrow. Maybe stream, too.