Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amadeous

[CSE] PSN Match Finder/GG Thread

GG's to Badguy, Sayuri and Din. It's official: I'm taking a BB Break. I'm getting bodied too hard and I'm letting it affect me. If anybody is up for KOF in the future, hit me up on the ShinSyn account.

Wow, I sort of want to know what they did in that room to make you feel like that.

I only Mami against Lambda like that because she scares the crap outta me. Also GGs to you and sayakakiba.

P.S The Ragna was not me it was my friend.

You're Plat. You have nothing to fear from Lambda

Yo, Toan.

I'm not gonna make it up tomorrow morning. ;_;

That's fine

Dodgin', I was actually texting while I had my PS3 on. I then got tired and decided to shut it off. Tomorrow morning for sure though :arg:

We can try but one of us will probably dodge the other.

Your Plat. You have nothing to fear from Lambda

First time I've gotten something resembling a compliment about my Platinum when I'm pretty bad with her. I'm still free to Ragnas who push buttons.

GG's to shinsyn, misterbadguy, and sayuri

sorry to hear you being so bummed out about this shin but i can definitely tell your not feeling it atm so a break might be the best thing for ya

shoutouts to lag

shoutouts to mugen <3

GGs to ShinSyn, MisterBadguy, and DinDragmire.

Shoutouts to the best Ragna out there; ShinSyn.

Shoutouts to Badguy's improved performance.

Shoutouts to Din always being Din. GET HIT ONCE, I DAI.

Shoutouts to me and my spacing with Platinum. Looks like I'll have to practice combos sometime again with her.

To Shin: I think it might be good for you that you're taking a break. It's hard to always be on one game a lot.

GG's to Akira, Haven, Raiza and others.

Shoutouts to having actual beginners *cough* join my beginner lobby.

Sorry. :(

GG's to Badguy, Sayuri and Din. It's official: I'm taking a BB Break. I'm getting bodied too hard and I'm letting it affect me. If anybody is up for KOF in the future, hit me up on the ShinSyn account.

As in you have kof on xbox, not ps3?

you should get Dynasty Warriors 7 and dodge everyone like I do

speaking of dodging, you guys should stop dodging and join the netplay tourney :toot:

GGs Woz and SaxPlayaTJ. I make so many mistakes against Litchi. Or against Woz's Litchi I guess. It's probably HK's fault, giving him all the match-up experience.

GGs Toan, SaxPlayaTJ, GoldenGunpowder.

Do you actually sub Tsubaki and Noel?

GGs Woz and SaxPlayaTJ. I make so many mistakes against Litchi. Or against Woz's Litchi I guess. It's probably HK's fault, giving him all the match-up experience.

Do you actually sub Tsubaki and Noel?

HK taught me what it meant to not respect Lambda.

And nope, I learned them just for my combo video. I ended up taking them to ranked for a bit though, as a part of my quest to get every character to 200 PSR. When I reach that goal, I'm going to take everyone to 400. :3

As in you have kof on xbox, not ps3?

I have it on PS3, add me if you like. I've been confusing the hell out of a lot of people because of my double accounts. Now that my ShinSyn account has been fixed (Someone got my banking account info and no it wasn't from the giant hack from awhile ago. Also, trophy Sync issues...) I would love to go back to it. The problem is that everyone already knows me for playing on "TheNobleYellow" so telling everyone that "TheNobleYellow" won't be played on anymore would be a big pain in the ass for all of those who added my new account and deleted my old one unless everyone on my friends list is cool with that. I'll just add something on my XBL tag to make thing easier this time around.

you should get Dynasty Warriors 7 and dodge everyone like I do

speaking of dodging, you guys should stop dodging and join the netplay tourney :toot:

I could easily get DW7 as well, I have no idea why I don't have it yet... Also, if I'm not doing anything on Sunday, expect me to sign up tomorrow.

Hey NETPLAY WARRIORS!

I AM NOT AFK ANYMORE! GET IN MY FUCKING ROOM NOW!

Oh I am playing Noel today.

Yes...have fun.

GG's to netplay practice mode.

I am happy to see that it did not lag like it did in CS2.

GG's to netplay practice mode.

I am happy to see that it did not lag like it did in CS2.

You said you were gonna play Noel? Im probably making a big mistake, but I haven't fought a Noel in awhile so I'll play you.

Why did I just agree to playing a Noel?

Ok I am back.

Gonna remake room.

I hope someone comes and play my ass.

I hope someone comes and play my ass.

No one loves you.

I do <3

Edit: I need to eat and this is kind of a big room. Good games Axis. :3

There's only 4 player slots kodim.

the 5th slot is spectator.

People often come and watch me play.

Oh yeah I am switching to Tager now.

It's too laggy for me to do combos with Noel.

GGs Kodim.

Edit: GG's to everyone in my room.

Man I am ass on PSN.

If you guys ask me to do my best then it's an impossible task.

Shin, thanks for the few matches of KOF - gotta run, heading out to dinner. GGs

Same. GG's. I probably won't be playing this game online ever again... I almost forgot how bad the netcode was.

Same. GG's. I probably won't be playing this game online ever again... I almost forgot how bad the netcode was.

Man.. Sorry.

FWIW, I enjoyed it. Not active in any other communities so I don't get to play it much.