Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amadeous

[CSE] PSN Match Finder/GG Thread

Good-but-lulzy-games to HK, Jason, Shin, and WoZ last night. I just can't take this game seriously anymore tbh.

Shoutouts to Wallpapers. I'll be playing that until P4 drops stateside.

Nah, XDest is XDest. I don't think I'll run into any more Tao's like him. NeoGeo is a good Tao too, so I'll try fighting him next. It's been awhile since I fought Harakiri_Tiger so I can't remember how good he is.

All the other Taos I fight let me land drives for free.

@ DWB Prepare to hold another 40 L's, lol jk my Tao is free I actually win because people can't block or they don't even make the slightest effort at doing so. Most of the time I'm doing effortless troll pressure to mind fuck people and get them annoyed so that they make more mistakes for me to punish.

@ Zeth TD is a special Rachel that requires special block strings in order to hit or at least a command grab. Everything else boils down to obtaining the two Secret netplay trophies of catching Tempest and hitting him by whatever means required.

Might make a room later, anyone with a mic should join in on the comedic genius that is me, LSS, and Raiza exposing one another.

Might make a room later, anyone with a mic should join in on the comedic genius that is me, LSS, and Raiza exposing one another.

Might join as token free person for the lulz.

@ DWB Prepare to hold another 40 L's, lol jk my Tao is free I actually win because people can't block or they don't even make the slightest effort at doing so. Most of the time I'm doing effortless troll pressure to mind fuck people and get them annoyed so that they make more mistakes for me to punish.

It still counts.

ggs to Cookiehour and ranked.

I wanted to play rampage_chuck but my connection wasn't having it.

cookihours, just saw your room and the 1 bar connection. New York to Germany? Lol.

cookihours, just saw your room and the 1 bar connection. New York to Germany? Lol.

....Wow, that's interesting. :sweatdrop:

GGs to Demonwindbomb. The Noel matchup just makes me a sad panda sometimes. I'm pretty sure it was me screwing up my zoning now.

GGs to everyone else I fought.

Shoutouts for PSN going down twice. Did anyone have this issue? It happened when I was fighting TD and now it happened when I was fighting Litherain. Cookie can't win, no matter how hard she tries. :(

It happened when I was fighting this Bang in ranked.

It was Bang mirrors and I didn't lose yet.

XBL didn't do this.

God damn you PSN, step your game up.

It happened when I was in training mode with a character that isn't Tager. I feel as if I'm responsible for this.

So do PSN ranked online players always mash shit on wake up?

yes, and ftfy. I'm also guilty of it. Fuck blocking online, I'd rather get lucky.

Fuck blocking online, I'd rather get lucky.

I got a new sig.

Fucking XDest.

It hurts me when I see people mash BnB's full screen expecting me to run into them.

yes, and ftfy. I'm also guilty of it. Fuck blocking, I'd rather get lucky.

ftfy

It hurts me when I see people mash

ftfy

edit : someone play with me at midnight tonight! a full set! AXIS! or xdest.

Oh yes SKD can you add me on PSN, I forgot how to spell you PSN ID and it has been driving me up the walls for days.

I will be back on later tonight maybe.

My salt levels are still at a healthy amount.

Wait, so it was PSN? I thought my PS3 was being a piece of shit.

I was playing a few games and it kept kicking me out, so I was all "fuck this" and decided to play Vanquish instead.

GGs, Surfeit and brkrdave.

@brkrdave: We really should figure out why PSN boots you from the room every other match. It gets annoying having to constantly reinvite you in.

I HAS ROOM AGAIN

Just played an arakune.

why doesn't this faggot have his own hate club

Because no one really plays Arakune. Plus it seems like you seem to hate a new character every few days now.

I thought everybody hated Arakune. It's just taken for granted at this point though. No need to mention the obvious.

I thought everybody hated Arakune. It's just taken for granted at this point though. No need to mention the obvious.

Pretty much this.

I don't hate Arakune though. Although I do hate all the Arakune players who dodge me.