Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amadeous

[CSE] PSN Match Finder/GG Thread

ggs yesterday to toan and dire.

toan i'm glad you can play the matchup the right way now with lambda, now this is something l could learn from

dire man patience is a virtue especially since you play a huge gold cyborg with no mobility lol. still, you made quite a few comebacks so ggs.

also ggs to neo obscura (decent ragna), newtypeRAI (you're on your way dude),gtp...the rest (sorry your name is too long lol. we only played once, but yea carl is difficult to stop from IADing at me x.x).

ggs to no sleep.

ggs yesterday to toan and dire.

toan i'm glad you can play the matchup the right way now with lambda, now this is something l could learn from

dire man patience is a virtue especially since you play a huge gold cyborg with no mobility lol. still, you made quite a few comebacks so ggs.

lol. I know patience is a necessity but sometimes I just don't feel like putting that kind of work into the tager vs lambda matchup

superjump C all day

PSN ID: Raidhyn

Locale: NA - Chicago

Hey guys, I'm trying to get back into BlazBlue and am in serious need of someone who's willing to spar with me consistently. I've been out of the BB loop since right around when CS1 came out but I'm working on getting my chops back while picking up a new character. (leaning towards Mokoto or Platinum right now since they're polar opposites of the old Rags/Hakumen combo I played before)

Just looking for someone who's willing to workshop with me and give me some feedback and constructive criticism while playing a ton of games. If anyone's interested let me know. =)

The same offer is out there on my end for any newer players who are looking to practice and improve.

Shoutouts to Batousai being the best Dodger in history

I'm not even close to the best~

Although I have to admit I have dodged with the best of them for giggles.

Not my fault my internet was being an asshole~ It's really a shame because I was going to enthrall you guys with the tales of me trolling mucky to the next level and do a live episode of Batou and Toan's Excellent Tager adventures.

I'll have to lock myself in a room with people one at a time that I haven't played in extend yet for some games sooner than later and HK and Shin bro are definitely at the top of that list.

Shoutouts to Shoutouts.

You should play me in BB sometime. Your Jin will probably crush me but don't I deserve at least that much for sending you back to BB?

GGs to Hellknight, Din, Shin, Gamma, Toan, and DodgetousaiJ last night.

Sorry I jumped out early, I was kinda tired anyway when the room disconnected. :p

ggs to toan, not quite sure how I ended up playing nearly 30 matches of haku vs tao but they were fun

PSN ID: Raidhyn

Locale: NA - Chicago

Hey guys, I'm trying to get back into BlazBlue and am in serious need of someone who's willing to spar with me consistently. I've been out of the BB loop since right around when CS1 came out but I'm working on getting my chops back while picking up a new character. (leaning towards Mokoto or Platinum right now since they're polar opposites of the old Rags/Hakumen combo I played before)

Just looking for someone who's willing to workshop with me and give me some feedback and constructive criticism while playing a ton of games. If anyone's interested let me know. =)

The same offer is out there on my end for any newer players who are looking to practice and improve.

I'll be willing to. Add me on my alternate account.

GGs Mucky. Tao's 5B->5C->jB->j2B->jC combo is fun. It's just a shame my Tao is ass

Welcome to the army of 2 that is me and XDest.

ggs to toan, not quite sure how I ended up playing nearly 30 matches of haku vs tao but they were fun

Use my combo thread.

There's a combo thread now?

Use my combo thread.

I didn't open it until we were like 20 matches in.

And then I realized that it's Renka > IAD j.A > j.B, not Renka > IAD j.B > j.A. Still feels like the 2C whiffs on Tao either way.

For some of the characters who have weird hitboxes you have to use variations or delay the timing a bit. Especially on 2C.

GG's to PSN ranked for actually having solid connections.

Shitty games to player rooms for having none in sight.

GGs to TD for some fun matches vs a few different characters. LoL netplay on trying to actually block Rachel corner rape~

GGs to Krieg for pressing buttons with me when I wanted to screw around a bit. So many unblockable and ghetto resets abound.

GG's to PSN ranked for actually having solid connections.

Shitty games to player rooms for having none in sight.

Shoutouts to AXIS "I DON'T HAVE ENOUGH TIME TO PLAY YOU TODAY" Dodgemaster.

GGs.

Shoutouts to my pad buying the farm and dropping simple shit such as Kishuu and IADs in the middle of combos. Oh, and doing the Kishuu followup when I didnt press A, that shit was pretty fun <3 I ain't mad, cause it was only netplay. We should mash again, I wanna play your troll ass Ragna some more.

Troll ass Ragna?

All my characters are troll as hell~

The connection was playable for you being in the UK and all although I ended up dropping some stuff due to some spikes here and there even after I got used to the lag but I wouldn't mind playing ya again.

Hit me up sometime and we'll press buttons.