Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amadeous

[CSE] PSN Match Finder/GG Thread

I won't be wearing yellow because I am not playing like a King, I'm a jester ATM and it's annoying. Until then, I'll be TheTraitorBlue until I get things right.

I know that feeling. I can't use my gold color unless I feel I am doing good. But you should stick to FT5 or FT10s for awhile to make it easier to figure out what you are doing wrong.

Shin fight me. I'm feeling worse in EX myself. I think it would help if one or two guys here also were in the spectator slots. Maybe they can see something we aren't seeing.

I won't be on until after 10PM Central since I have class in 2 hours; hell I might call it a day today. But sure, I'll play you some other time.

GGs to everyone I played in Fygu's room

BIG BAG OF GIMMICKS

i need to get sponsored by brazzers despite being underage

brazzblue, lets go

GGs to yaya747, MisterBadguy and prinny1001

shoutouts to yaya for already not liking this game

shoutouts to "borrowing" internet

This game is jokes... I seriously have to take the time out to consider what is wrong with me (or what I am doing wrong). Yeah, I'm salty, I'll admit it and I can't quit this game but man, I just don't feel like myself when I play this game as of late.

I won't be wearing yellow because I am not playing like a King, I'm a jester ATM and it's annoying. Until then, I'll be TheTraitorBlue until I get things right.

I'll say this again

get DW7 and forget about this game for a bit :toot:

i need to get sponsored by brazzers despite being underage

brazzblue, lets go

I lol'd

Shoutouts to LK gracing our scrubby room with his presence and letting me take a round off him.

I've had reminders of how free I am before, but I was a little sore after those matches.

ggs to batousai

That 2C fatal combo is fun as hell to do, I'm so happy I got to do it twice

And man, quit patronizing me. I want matchup experience but I can't do that with a character which doesn't exist on netplay.

big rooms are the best, hold that L

Oh god i lol'd

once a room passes 3 people im gone the moment i fucking lose

Even better if i manage to keep the room past the Hosts' turn and the room magically disbands

GG's to shinsyn, BattousaiJ Axis (didnt even know that was you lol), skye and omnissycthe

havent played most of you guys and im glad i have now, good shit guys. sorry i had to bail so soon, gettin my $23 from taxes n shit son GET HYPE

shoutouts to skye for amazing ara play like ive never BEEEEEESS AAAAAAGH

shoutouts to omni for sticking to low tier characters

shoutouts to battousai for devoured by darkness reversals like 8 times XD

shouotuts to the still best ragna on PSN shinsyn (now thetraitorblue i suppose)

i respect that.

jp arcade style, lose one game and leave

EDIT: anyone have a room open? no random rooms open atm.

ggs to batousai

That 2C fatal combo is fun as hell to do, I'm so happy I got to do it twice

And man, quit patronizing me. I want matchup experience but I can't do that with a character which doesn't exist on netplay.

Ragna?!

I can't help it mucky, whenever I play you I feel compelled to do the most troll things possible. I usually give a crap about winning to begin with but man, it just goes to a whole new level against you.

Honesty, you have no one to blame but yourself as you just simply bring out the worst in me.

Become GDLK and make me have to play you all serious like~

GGs to Mucky, Neo_Obscura and other people I played tonight. I was pretty much on auto-mode later down the line after playing too much today but still some hype and hilarious moments were had.

havent played most of you guys and im glad i have now, good shit guys. sorry i had to bail so soon, gettin my $23 from taxes n shit son GET HYPE

You rich bastard, how about lending a brother some money, huh?