Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amadeous

[CSE] PSN Match Finder/GG Thread

Shin when are we gonna play Skullgirls?

When I get an arcade stick for my PS3.

I appreciate the offer but I already got one on the way, I'm just waiting on it. Thanks though; I know someone who could use this.

Leonil (Ragna)

A.X.I.S (Tager / Platinum)

Luna (Noel)

Skye (Arakune / Bang)

50/50 (Valkenhayn )

vs.

SKD (Ragna)

Biscuits (Arakune)

Haven (Jin)

NeoGio0o (Taokaka)

Hell knight (Lambda)

?

alright, this is probably going to be the last you guys here of me till monday if i don't die. I have work in the morning, night!

Damn, I didn't make the cut for Team Michigan... BTW I made it in, I should be online in a minute.

Quoted for truth. BTW Moy, are you gonna be playing this evening? I wanna get some games in with someone who lives close by and we got a 4 :kitty:

If not, can I play you tomorrow?

My PS3 died yesterday. My game (FFXIII-2) crashed while I was playing, so I did a hard reset and it apparently fucked up my blu-ray lens. I'll open up my PS3 and try to clean the lens, if that doesn't work then I'll probably will either have to replace them or ship this shit out to someone who can fix it. If it's the latter, then it won't happen until May because my current budget can't handle anything that's not absolutely necessary lol.

My PS3 died yesterday. My game (FFXIII-2) crashed while I was playing, so I did a hard reset and it apparently fucked up my blu-ray lens. I'll open up my PS3 and try to clean the lens, if that doesn't work then I'll probably will either have to replace them or ship this shit out to someone who can fix it. If it's the latter, then it won't happen until May because my current budget can't handle anything that's not absolutely necessary lol.

That really sucks to hear that. Hopefully you can restore it to functionality. :/

If anyone wants to play a few I can open and host a room. I might pass a lot due to being medicated though lol. XD

My stream is up. Doing an open room for all skill levels. Name of the room is TwitchTV/Jyosua.

i think the last person is gonna be lost soul~

I hope so, I tried convincing him to play in offline tournaments again.

Guys if you're gonna arrange shit for ECT use the ECT thread. Or Match Finder, that would also be good.

Netplayers to the end, damn.

GGs gigaitachi and Genesis-OmegaFFX. If that was someone's alt, I have a good idea as to who it was but I'll keep it to myself lol. If not, GGs random person.

GGs to SeiXX for the matches. I was actually pleased I got combos out. Josyua, I would have stayed in your room but I was feeling down about my Mu and felt I would get slaughtered to the point salt would spray everywhere. Next time.

GGs to SeiXX for the matches. I was actually pleased I got combos out. Josyua, I would have stayed in your room but I was feeling down about my Mu and felt I would get slaughtered to the point salt would spray everywhere. Next time.

You should've stayed in the room with me and gigaitachi.

You should've stayed in the room with me and gigaitachi.

I know...but even then I'm sure you guys would have raped my Mu.

God, one day I'm fine with Mu, the next day she acts like a malfunctioned robot. I'm off to bed anyway. I need to spend a good time in training mode tomorrow.

Josyua, I would have stayed in your room but I was feeling down about my Mu and felt I would get slaughtered to the point salt would spray everywhere. Next time.

It's harder to learn more stuff when you are scared to play people.

It's harder to learn more stuff when you are scared to play people.

I'm not scared but I know I get frustrated when moves don't come out correctly. I guess I'll be in better shape tomorrow.

GGs to Blinky, Genesis-OmegaFFX, and Rampage_Chuck_1. I had a lot of fun despite my inability to focus.

BGs to people that ragequit. Also BGs to netplay slowing down randomly and often tonight.

ggs to xNeoZerox, Genesis-OmegaFFX, brkrdave, rampage_chuck, LostSoul, and everyone in jyosua's stream room.

seems like things have settled down a bit too much in here...

SKD, you a salty ass fraud.

The shittalk was fun while it lasted guys. Sort it out offline, and blow each other up at majors. Carry on with your matchmaking requests and so on. Last warning.

...what I meant to say is that you my bro, and I got the utmost respect for you. *hugs*

I'm not scared but I know I get frustrated when moves don't come out correctly. I guess I'll be in better shape tomorrow.

I know exactly how you feel. Went 2/29 in my own room because of it. Oh and because of the Tager too.

GGs to everyone who entered my room. I was so frustrated and tired by the end of the night that I ragequit and played arcade for a little bit. It's sad, arcade has no lag but also doesn't have the intelligence of a human. :( Can't really practice in arcade mode.

I know exactly how you feel. Went 2/29 in my own room because of it. Oh and because of the Tager too.

GGs to everyone who entered my room. I was so frustrated and tired by the end of the night that I ragequit and played arcade for a little bit. It's sad, arcade has no lag but also doesn't have the intelligence of a human. :( Can't really practice in arcade mode.

Never let it bring you down. Use those losses to your advantage and learn from them. Just know that you're constantly improving with every match you play, win or lose.

edit: lol. your sig pretty much sums it up.

GGs to Blinky, Genesis-OmegaFFX, and Rampage_Chuck_1. I had a lot of fun despite my inability to focus.

BGs to people that ragequit. Also BGs to netplay slowing down randomly and often tonight.

Yeah, that slowdown annoyed the crap out of me. It kept doing that every time I was in the middle of a combo.

Never let it bring you down. Use those losses to your advantage and learn from them. Just know that you're constantly improving with every match you play, win or lose.

edit: lol. your sig pretty much sums it up.

Maybe you're right. But it takes a lot to stomach your losses.

I forgot to say sorry to Tony for disconnecting in the middle of ranked. Had to use the bathroom...bad. :psyduck:

If we get tournament trophies for 15 man tournaments, does that mean Biscuits, SKD, and I get 1st place trophies for PAX? :D

lol

GGs to everyone I played yesterday.

I don't think there are any "standards" for awards, so you guys should be good, lol.

^This so fucking much.

Zeth play me on netplay sometime.

I fight Skye's Bang quite often so I need a different style to look at because every Bang...

My god every fucking Bang...

So different.