Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amadeous

[CSE] PSN Match Finder/GG Thread

brkrdave has an amazingly inflated ego, I want to see him get bodied by baSedKD

yo my ego is proportionate to my amazing talent. do not hate or be jealous of my trophy and my 100% win ratio.

ggs to neogio, raiza, and akira-shiro, and the random arakune that exposed akira with 2c spam

wait, i didn't play you gio....dodgin

lol at that gif, where is it from?

Is anyone on right now? Raise your hand if you are.

yo my ego is proportionate to my amazing talent. do not hate or be jealous of my trophy and my 100% win ratio.

ggs to neogio, raiza, and akira-shiro, and the random arakune that exposed akira with 2c spam

wait, i didn't play you gio....dodgin

I apologize but I haven't had the time to enter the feux and starfreescrub dojo of combos in delay yet =/

ggs to ranked, stay free.

Get dat PSR swag. All those meaningless numbers make me smile.

GGs to StayFree, LoveBird, and anyone else that came into my room. StayFree, your connection is pretty godlike

but it still felt kind of unplayable. Too much offline for me recently haha

GGs to StayFree. I think one good day in training mode (like camp that shit and have some hardcore training) and playing more people, and I'll be in there with Bang. Nails I think I get a little better at using. Bumpers I forgot you either do B and D together or A and C.

Main problems to me

1) Movement is a must, which is why I think I couldn't find good place to jump in often. Found myself sitting like a rock too many times.

2) Muscle memory is still lacking, but tbh I have been slacking on training.

3) Use overheads more. Every time I want to do it I would always forget I could do 5B > 5C or 5A > 6B(RC)>stuff. Probably lack of muscle memory

Dodged some astrals.....and ate some too :(

Overall, I'm pleased with what I did despite lack of recent training.

Until yesterday I thought I fought good players before, like LK, LostSoul, etc... But now my eyes are wide open , I'm trash at this game, got blown up by a bang player, 20 to 1! 20 to fucking 1 and after the set I couldn't find one thing to bitch about,was just amazing. Crazy ass blocking that I could barely ever break mixed with insane pressure, and 0 cheapness.

PSN has some serious competition...

I was using every single mix up trick that ragna has, including Id cross up, he blocked like 98% of it all. At first I thought I was losing cause I played high, but then I sober up and even though I played better it was nearly enough

I was using every single mix up trick that ragna has, including Id cross up, he blocked like 98% of it all. At first I thought I was losing cause I played high, but then I sober up and even though I played better it was nearly enough

That's one godly player. o.o