Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amadeous

[CSE] PSN Match Finder/GG Thread

I am trying to remember who H4nzo is.

Regardless I normally scream at my monitor "IF THIS WAS NOT ONLINE YOU WOULD DIE" when I lose most the time anyway.

I am trying to remember who H4nzo is.

Regardless I normally scream at my monitor "IF THIS WAS NOT ONLINE YOU WOULD DIE" when I lose most the time anyway.

I don't mind legit losses, and rarely lose to dumb shit, but unregistered Inferno dividers make me face palm. On psn they seem to happen to me all the time

Toan, did this game forget that we live in the same state? :psyduck:

GGs Toan. Sorry I had to bolt like that. Girlfriend > BB

GGs to everyone I fought today, especially that really turtly Tager I fought in ranked. It was my fault I lost those matches-got too impatient for my own good.

Very BGs to VampireHunterDee. You're a bitch. As in a female bitch. You think that mashing in lag with Arakune makes you pro? There was input delay and I couldn't react to anything you were doing correctly, not to mention blocking. Do me a favor and go fuck yourself. I didn't know that matchup because I rarely run into Arakunes. That doesn't give you the right to be a complete egotistical bitch.

Grow up.

paging berkaderv arakune

paging berkaderv arakune

...I was pissed but I'm okay now. Another day, another online session of BB.

Gosh cookiehours it's just a video game :<

I don't like losing for stupid ass reasons. Furthermore, I don't like people who get cocky like they won a tournament or something just because they beat someone in an online match. Take your wins and move on but don't PM me talking shit.

If it was offline, half your shit wouldn't work.

Aaaand...I'm done. :cool:

ggs to everyone in my SURVIVAL room. damn if this really was a survival, you'd all be dead. jk lol but seriously, ggs guys! i'm going to do this again later/tomorrow. it feels bad not passing, though.

ggs to everyone in my SURVIVAL room. damn if this really was a survival, you'd all be dead. jk lol but seriously, ggs guys! i'm going to do this again later/tomorrow. it feels bad not passing, though.

Are you kicking people after they lose 1 match, never to let them play in the room again? And if you lose a match, disband the room, never to play again on netplay that day, lol.

And if you lose a match, disband the room, never to play again on netplay that day, lol.

Let's call in LK.

Are you kicking people after they lose 1 match, never to let them play in the room again? And if you lose a match, disband the room, never to play again on netplay that day, lol.

naw lol. just normally if l ocv a room i'll pass, but l decided not to and got like 3 reps of ocv before passing. not to say anyone in there was free, the matches were very close and l really had fun.

only way i'd do that is if my web get KO'd or im tired. l even became more tolerant of lag which is a huge surprise (to me). l didnt kick anyone either :kitty:

GGs to cookiehour and some random Hazama's that joined my room. Sorry if the connection was a bit inconsistent.

GGs to ranked and room people. Sorry if me not bursting at all is bothersome; I can't take the game seriously anymore.

GGs to everyone whose room I joined and everyone who joined my room. I am so sporadic with my play.

ggs, Swordoftoan, Lovebird-, and DJBlack. Swordoftoan why are you so off and on?

I wish I knew why. It always annoys me being that way.

GGs to cookiehour and some random Hazama's that joined my room. Sorry if the connection was a bit inconsistent.

Yeah, GGs. We were dropping combos/moves like crazy. I thought it was just me messing up. :sweatdrop:

GGs to Shruikon, netplay more like netgay.

GGs to Cookie. We somehow turned BB into Street Fighter x Tekken. TIMEOUTS EVERYWHERE

Hskumen terrifies me now. We should have that standoff again when it's not laggy. :yaaay:

GGs to joemamma5. Your Litchi is certainly interesting. I'm hoping not to derp so much against you next time. :sweatdrop:

GGs to Dice for that one match. Was not pleased I was dropping things with Mu so I left.

I am going to be hosting an open room here in just a few minutes. 2 bar minimum. Mics welcome. Trolls removed.

Room name: Likely it will just be called "open room" or "room".

Edit: Roooooooooom!!! is open.