Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amadeous

[CSE] PSN Match Finder/GG Thread

Of course I would end up joining a random room and having to fight XDest using a messed up controller on a messed up tv.

GGs to SadPanda, XDest and everyone else I played today.

isnt washington wc

Lol wow,, u seriously just said that *anyway* Washington STATE is the state on the WC Canadian border. Its the state on the top left of our US map. Washington D.C isnt even a state its a city governed my the federal government it does not reside in any of the 50 states. It is directly in between Maryland & Virginia. FYI its also the nations capital,, u should get to kno it

Also GGs DWD lol (almost forgot why i came here)

Of course I would end up joining a random room and having to fight XDest using a messed up controller on a messed up tv.

GGs to SadPanda, XDest and everyone else I played today.

I knew that Lambda was familiar, couldn't quite put my finger on it.

You guys obviously don't know what trolling is

Shall I educate them in the art of trolling??

isnt washington wc

...ignant canadians.

I did not sleep.

I am stressed and tired, as this week I expect a court order.

WHAT BETTER TIME TO PLAY VIDEOGAMES?!

Streaming this morning's practice and netplay in a few hours. 8ish?

Hey cookiehours can we still play together? I can use my less experienced sub relius we can both get better

I didn't kick you because your Ragna is a monster and can easily rape me. I've been having bad luck with lag when people come in with 2/1bars and didn't want to run the risk again. Sorry about that. Sometimes I do feel defeated when you beat me like that.

But yeah, we can play and get better together. I need to get Mu down before I even begin to train my Relius.

I might be able to squeeze a match or 2 real soon.

I am gonna try to hop on in about a hour max.

Hey cookiehours can we still play together? I can use my less experienced sub relius we can both get better

i misread that as "hey cookiehours san" and was about to rage and call you a weeaboo

-sigh-

I would day good goings to you Don't Explain but I must say BGs. I would have said something to you on PSN but of course PSN booted me out and probably a few other people as well.

Do you think it's easy for me to learn Mu? I've been using Lambda since CS1 and for once I am making a real change in learning someone else. While at the same time working to drop my bad habits, learn matchups, better mixups, better stein placements and trying not to derp to the point I start crying in frustration and wondering why I even started doing this in the first place. I wanted to learn her since CS1 but never had the chance to because I felt she was even harder back then.

I went 0-6 against Batousai last night but I didn't just give him the matches. I kept trying and figuring out what to do against his Tsubaki. I even asked for advice. I understand Mu vs Ragna is a frustrating matchup for Ragna but I don't have it easy either. Once you get in, I can eat 6k or more for screwing up.

Btw, I felt annoyed dropping that 6k combo against you in the corner even though I can do it offline. And then on top of that I keep going back to Lambda when I swore I would stick to just Mu. And I know Shin would probably yell at me if I change again. :sweatdrop:

i misread that as "hey cookiehours san" and was about to rage and call you a weeaboo

Call me a n00b but what's a weeaboo?

PSN didn't boot me out, but idk.

I'm just not feeling patient right now, and more or less I need to wait for you to fuck up (or at least that's a better gameplan than running in and hoping shit will work.) or find a place to DP so I can get momentum going. Like I always saw the steins above me and I just kept trying to dash forward. That braindead Ragna syndrome I guess.

Also you don't eat 6K. it's more like 4.5k. But it's ok for Mu to hit 5k or 6K.....

PSN didn't boot me out, but idk.

I'm just not feeling patient right now, and more or less I need to wait for you to fuck up (or at least that's a better gameplan than running in and hoping shit will work.) or find a place to DP so I can get momentum going. Like I always saw the steins above me and I just kept trying to dash forward. That braindead Ragna syndrome I guess.

Also you don't eat 6K. it's more like 4.5k. But it's ok for Mu to hit 5k or 6K.....

Well, there were instances I did screw up against you because I just woke up and wasn't in full warmup mode. But even then, its not easy for Mu to pull off those combos. It took me a couple of months to work on her oki setups and I'm still working on oki at this point.

Mu 6k easier than Ragna 6k easier than valk 6k easier than hazama 6k easier than carl 6k. Harder than arakune 6k

My warmup for Ragna: Does 5B come out when I press the button? Check? *Goes on online*

Everything else just comes from trying to read the opponent. I would play some more as I listen to some music. I just wanna play some and getting hella salty isn't gonna do me any good. I will forever call Mu vs Ragna Battle of the Derp and just accept the fact that both of us can kill each other off one mistake.

Ezpz hitconfirms too.

What's the matter Cake-chan? Jealous?

Well, there were instances I did screw up against you because I just woke up and wasn't in full warmup mode. But even then, its not easy for Mu to pull off those combos. It took me a couple of months to work on her oki setups and I'm still working on oki at this point.

I don't know about the 6K combos but it is pretty easy to do the 5K ones. I made one up while in the middle of random characters matches with my friends.

I went 0-6 against Batousai last night but I didn't just give him the matches. I kept trying and figuring out what to do against his Tsubaki. I even asked for advice.

Personally, I don't think you adapt quickly enough. Seemed like you just played the same game regardless of whatever I did, and didn't react to counter things being done.