Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amadeous

[CSE] PSN Match Finder/GG Thread

GG's KaioGohan:

Those matches were outrageous and fun! Most fun I've had playing BB! Now it's time for me to get some food.

axis/mi/fucking everyone are you going to ect?

man this 16 person bb shit at SB makes me really sad.

everyone get really hype for ect please!!

what is wrong with people lol. I punish some tager's mashing for 20 games straight and he still keeps doing it.

They learned from their idol, Dark Obelisk.

BOMBERMAN!!!!! yooo do ppl play that game srsly l'd love to ft5 ppl in it

axis/mi/fucking everyone are you going to ect?

man this 16 person bb shit at SB makes me really sad.

everyone get really hype for ect please!!

Civil War had an 8 man bracket, shit was infuriating. Winner didn't even get a sword. I bet VR-Raiden was salty about that shit.

BOMBERMAN!!!!! yooo do ppl play that game srsly l'd love to ft5 ppl in it

http://www.meltybread.com/forums/other-games/poverty-lives!!!-the-mega-bomberman-on-blast-broadcast-thread/

toan i am p sure you are going to ect

l have party edition (ps1 ver) and the ps3 version

im assuming ps1 version has no network and no one's ever on ps3 version... oh and dusk, no cpu to play on

lol, if someone from Illinois happens to go to ECT and goes through Indy to get there, give me a lift XD

lol Star, I thought I told you that All-Green is a terrible move...

If I was a Litchi player, I'd save my meter for Daisharin. All-Green can be good against zoning, punishing crap, or against random IADs but I'd still rather use the meter for the best Oki in the game.

toan i am p sure you are going to ect

Just thinking about it gets me angry. I tried to get off of work for either ECT, CEO or EVO and my boss said I couldn't take any of those days off. When I finally get enough money to travel, I can't. Oh well. There is always next year (or later this year I guess).

l have party edition (ps1 ver) and the ps3 version

im assuming ps1 version has no network and no one's ever on ps3 version... oh and dusk, no cpu to play on

I'm pretty sure I have the ps3 version. If I don't, I'll probably slap myself and then buy it. Just invite me to Bomberman whenever we are both on and I'll play.

If I was a Litchi player, I'd save my meter for Daisharin. All-Green can be good against zoning, punishing crap, or against random IADs but I'd still rather use the meter for the best Oki in the game.

Are you confused Moy? Daisharin is dead. 13 Orphans is where it's at now (unless your opponent is almost dead).

If I'm sitting on 100 meter, it's fine.

If it wins me the match, it's fine.

All green CH confirms into corner carry.

Has instant startup after the superflash.

etc. etc.

kk toan

daisharin for best almost-dead oki in the game wooooo