Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amadeous

[CSE] PSN Match Finder/GG Thread

like i dunno what to say

you play mu, the char is easy and super strong

it's like, have you done any research outside of the game? have you looked at the other chars tools and what you have to beat them? or what have you taken from playing people? are you good at figuring out people's habits? or stopping them from moving?

this is exactly how i beat you -

you never use jB, so i can just crouch your jC and always punish landing recovery

when you teched after i did jabaki ender you'd mash 2c sometimes (i couldnt tell if it was because you knew that i prefer flying in without making people block chains, or if you were just doing it for the fuck of it, i gave you the benefit of the doubt though), so i did 5DD and made it connect

in the corner i tried to time j214b ender so i could 2A your rolls

you never dp'd so i never baited it

you CA'd a lot so i tried to bait those

you burst poorly so i tried to use burst safe combos at the points you like to burst (usually at the end of rounds)

you dont rely on your normals, you rely on your projectiles, so i tried to fly in quickly/random ways

you really like jumping after blocking chains from far away, so i airthrew

you kept holding up back after blocked 2a's, so i did 2a > 2c

if you dont make adjustments to my own adjustments, it's always going to be like this

Cookie, 2C is your best friend in that matchup, USE THE FUCK OUT OF IT

@D-E give put some steins or cancel into her Half circle

EDIT: i'm serious if that shit was JC or at least can chain into 6C. sometimes i use at the end of a block string and i'm like "oh yeah it's a poke. FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF- :eng101:

Except fucking 2C didn't come out at times.

I wasn't at home nor had access to a 360 copy of BB or else I would have played you. But that probably would've mellowed me out, not increase my salt.

I'll still play you now if you have your 360 stuff. For some reason I feel the URGE.

Except fucking 2C didn't come out at times.

It's the BFF that bails at times as Xntrikcat said. but just take with LK said except with more "constructive criticism". if you really are being predictabo in matches then it's ALL you. You have to make changes to your gameplan in matches. for example how DO you deal with Ragna or characters you have trouble with? (i hate theory fighting but fuck i'll give it a shot)

like i dunno what to say

you play mu, the char is easy and super strong

it's like, have you done any research outside of the game? have you looked at the other chars tools and what you have to beat them? or what have you taken from playing people? are you good at figuring out people's habits? or stopping them from moving?

this is exactly how i beat you -

you never use jB, so i can just crouch your jC and always punish landing recovery

when you teched after i did jabaki ender you'd mash 2c sometimes (i couldnt tell if it was because you knew that i prefer flying in without making people block chains, or if you were just doing it for the fuck of it, i gave you the benefit of the doubt though), so i did 5DD and made it connect

in the corner i tried to time j214b ender so i could 2A your rolls

you never dp'd so i never baited it

you CA'd a lot so i tried to bait those

you burst poorly so i tried to use burst safe combos at the points you like to burst (usually at the end of rounds)

you dont rely on your normals, you rely on your projectiles, so i tried to fly in quickly/random ways

you really like jumping after blocking chains from far away, so i airthrew

you kept holding up back after blocked 2a's, so i did 2a > 2c

if you dont make adjustments to my own adjustments, it's always going to be like this

You know what, maybe we got off on the wrong footing here. But I was trying what I could against your chains. Well, now I know what to do, I guess I can start adjusting my gameplay.

It's the BFF that bails at times as Xntrikcat said. but just take with LK said except with more "constructive criticism". if you really are being predictabo in matches then it's ALL you. You have to make changes to your gameplan in matches. for example how DO you deal with Ragna or characters you have trouble with? (i hate theory fighting but fuck i'll give it a shot)

I am not that bad at the game. Its just that I barely fight Hazamas and when I do fight one, there are times where I can't make two tails of what to do against him. Most of the time, I run into Ragnas and Tagers. Or the occasional mirror match.

i felt like you hopped around too much too, once i figured it out i was like sweet i can just bully him with the stick

it sucked if i let you get lasers, but thats how it goes

EDIT: cookie it'd be way better if you figured this out midmatch, havent you played a lot of games? at least, i get the impression that you have

Uhh toan what's your id?

I dunno what it was. I was just using whatever account was on that PS3.

I'll still play you now if you have your 360 stuff. For some reason I feel the URGE.

People are streaming tonight and I won't put you through that.

i felt like you hopped around too much too, once i figured it out i was like sweet i can just bully him with the stick

it sucked if i let you get lasers, but thats how it goes

EDIT: cookie it'd be way better if you figured this out midmatch, havent you played a lot of games? at least, i get the impression that you have

....Because I barely fight Hazamas. I felt like a huge scrub when I do know how to play Mu. It's matchups that are a pain in the fucking ass to learn.

you barely fight hazama, but you know he's in the game - you can still prepare for that stuff

that goes for everyone too tbh

EDIT: anyone have a room open, im still in the mood to play

Yo this disappoints the fuck outta me, it's like sometimes i feel bad that i play Rags. i liked his style in CS2, just a mid guy where we don't get the "huurrrr hit deh bandwagonz".

@LK: i need to play you sometime. like when are you ever on?

I think lk was talking about me.... Yeah, I dont know how else to setup steins vs litch. Too scared of her staffed 6c and her longer than anything 2b. But even in the air that staff fucks me up. Almost as difficult to get steins as vs lambda.

Yo this disappoints the fuck outta me, it's like sometimes i feel bad that i play Rags. i liked his style in CS2, just a mid guy where we don't get the "huurrrr hit deh bandwagonz".

You should only feel bad if you won cause 6B is netplay unblockable.

you barely fight hazama, but you know he's in the game - you can still prepare for that stuff

EDIT: anyone have a room open, im still in the mood to play

Well, I didn't know how to fight against *your* Hazama effectively without eating a chain in the face or jabs.

I will know next time what to do. I should have known better than to use steins against Hazama when his chains are faster.

You should only feel bad if you won cause 6B is netplay unblockable.

I've been exposed :<. that's how i always win. technique like this:

2A>6B RC 6B. dey can't handle it.

EDIT: cookie i can play with you later today if you want.

Well, I didn't know how to fight against *your* Hazama effectively without eating a chain in the face or jabs.

I will know next time what to do. I should have known better than to use steins against Hazama when his chains are faster.

well yeah youre not gonna know how my haz plays

i didnt know how your mu plays either, i just had my knowledge of mu + previous matchup experience

you gotta go in with what you know, and adjust depending on the player/situation, thats what makes it fun

I've been exposed :<. that's how i always win. technique like this:

2A>6B RC 6B. dey can't handle it.

50 heat down the drain for no reason. 6B pretty much always hits.

How I deal with Hazama's: Kill them for autopilot.