Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amadeous

[CSE] PSN Match Finder/GG Thread

GGs to everyone in my room.

Shoutouts to huey for coming into my room under an alt and me thinking that he was stayfree.

ggs to ranked

so this is what it's like to feel helpless... nirvana is so damn slow... really should get used to that

ggs to ranked

so this is what it's like to feel helpless... nirvana is so damn slow... really should get used to that

lol damn skippy,, that bitch need to step her game up.. ignis over here using rocket booster and shit lol

Oh and Star, I'm not interested in trolling you. I'm just trying to say matches would go your way if you would just do things a little differently.

I had that one perfect on you in corner, but that's because you refused to block. Fraud round. I can't even do things I can do. I just need to get better before the game finally dies. I'm just bad at theses games, in general.

GGs to MooMoo, Shinsyn, Usagi-san, and Sayuri.

Shoutouts to niggas giving me GGs without even me playing the fucking game for days.

Shoutouts to Team DAI.

There needs to be more Carl players online. Like the only match-up experience I have against him is the free Carl I play against offline here. Any of you secretly sub Carl and want to play me sometime?

Okay, after swinging a bat at my car, I've thought of an idea:

I'll stream tonight a practice session - everyone is invited and I'll take requests to try different things people describe, and I'll do it until I can do it like...um...three times?

Then netplay.

I suppose I can actually get on psn tonight if anyone wants to. Warning my friends ps3 and game. I have not actually played any characters. So please go as hard as possible.

I'll stream tonight a practice session - everyone is invited and I'll take requests to try different things people describe, and I'll do it until I can do it like...um...three times?

Then netplay.

Go five seconds without whining. :3

Then netplay.

Actually try to master some BnBs and basic pressure strings :v:

What's sad is that I remember when I first joined here and I was like "Lighten up on Star".

Now my brain is like "Holy fuck, how can you possibly still consider playing this game?" I mean we all rage, but damn. I'm literally rubbing my head in confusion right now.

You just can't be THAT mad at a game.