Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amadeous

[CSE] PSN Match Finder/GG Thread

GGs to GGJ. BGs to PSN for d/cing us on what would've been our last match.

GGJ, why's your internet so tsun-tsun? :<

Ragna's 6C does indeed beat every one of Noel's drives.

But honestly every character's best bet is to play keepaway, we can't hit you with drive if you're out of reach. With the exception of Tager of course, Tager can't play keepaway lol.

who needs keepaway when tager has 2D, shit destroys noels

who needs keepaway when tager has 2D, shit destroys noels

2D is silly, but I'm relatively certain a TK j.D will CH Tager out of 2D, which if close enough to the corner can lead into 5-6k meterless.

But again I haven't tested this out yet, just theory fighting it atm.

GGs to Raiza, Howling-_-moon and anybody else who entered my room. well, its time to learn some matchups.

Just got off work. Who wants to have bang dance on their face?

GGJ, why's your internet so fuckin garbage? :<

*translated for non-weaboos

GGs to everyone i played for the past 2 days. God is it me or is rachel and litchi having a major riot on usage in bb lately?? they keep poping up everywhere.. figures _-_

Yeah true. i do need that experience. i think i have patience problems in bb and its getting me killed in certain critical moments. GGs to hanzo. One question guys.....is it unusual to use 2D and 4D less and less with noel? starting to think noels 4D is hella free lol XD especially 2D. not a big fan of using her drives that often unless im forced to

Yeah true. i do need that experience. i think i have patience problems in bb and its getting me killed in certain critical moments. GGs to hanzo. One question guys.....is it unusual to use 2D and 4D less and less with noel? starting to think noels 4D is hella free lol XD especially 2D. not a big fan of using her drives that often unless im forced to

Then I'd say you're doing it wrong, lol. Just throw that shit out there.

Hell naw man LOL XD. last time i ran up 2D i got blocked into a FC 6K combo for free.... i said never again....never again. besides lets face the facts if i went out there in bb and started using drives alot more often ill look like a typical spammer and its already hard to get a few matches online since i play noel and ppl dont wanna deal with it majority of the time so i get kicked here and there on the fly before i even get started. i figured the less dependant im on drive the more efficient i can be with her normals and other tools. not trying to make my opponents job easier by hitting a botton and getting hit for free if they smart about it its hella easy to bait her stuff out... just saying _-_

GGs stayfree, diospyros, mysterious godly Makoto player, and anyone else I played today.

That was me, GGs to you guys. BGs to my broken pad, i need to use my elbow now to press left or down.

Hell naw man LOL XD. last time i ran up 2D i got blocked into a FC 6K combo for free.... i said never again....never again. besides lets face the facts if i went out there in bb and started using drives alot more often ill look like a typical spammer and its already hard to get a few matches online since i play noel and ppl dont wanna deal with it majority of the time so i get kicked here and there on the fly before i even get started.

Err... I don't think you're supposed to "run up 2D" on people. What you do is mash that shit during people's pressure or on wake-up. If they used a low and you mashed 2D then you fuck them up for 3K+. If they used an overhead and you were mashing 4D then you fuck them up for 4K+. If they try to throw you then you fuck them up either way. Also, mash the shit out of 4D on people's jump ins. It's their own damn fault if they get hit by something that obvious lol.

feux_follets I believe, if he's using the black Bang on the orange outfit then it really is him.

i rather not be a typical D spammer...looks boring and retarted imo... >_> even i dont like to see that stuff on the field. and mashing a D isnt gonna help me get any better unless we talking about "winning" in general then i see why but i wanna get the fundamentals in front first before i think about hitting drives for the hell of it just to see noel break dance across the field XD lol

I was joking about the mashing part but you do have to throw them out during your opponent's pressure and during wake-up from time to time. You won't be using Noel to her full potential if you neglect her Drives because of some silly "code of honor" lol.