Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amadeous

[CSE] PSN Match Finder/GG Thread

welcome to days of our lives. BB editon.

as for cookie, dustloop can't hold all these excuses!

also, was i the ONLY noob back then that took beatdowns and didn't giveupmidmatch/makeexcuses/getdepressed when learning?

You weren't the only one. Any1 got a room open?

I just want to say I am not tired of hearing cookie bitch at you guys.

I also don't get tired of star-demon either.

You see I have this ability called not giving a fuck.

If you possess this skill maybe you can not care too.

About what I am doing etc etc.

Yeah I won't be on BB for awhile.

IRL shit happened so no PS3 for awhile.

Also explains why I haven't been on DL too much as well.

also, was i the ONLY noob back then that took beatdowns and didn't giveupmidmatch/makeexcuses/getdepressed when learning?

I was like this in CT when I played bang

but that because I was actually learning the game, nowadays I will mash and do dumb shit and kick myself for it because I should know better by now, and then I go back to mashing

at least no one will ever be able to accuse me of giving a fuck

welcome to days of our lives. BB editon.

as for cookie, dustloop can't hold all these excuses!

Just stop, seriously. If I leave rooms and not say a word 'OH, COOKIE LEFT A ROOM BECAUSE SHE LOST!!!1'. If I give a reason...'ITS AN EXCUSE'. The world is not going to end because I left your room. Now I can't even sleep because now the other eye is itching and I feel stuffy.

If you're not 100% at your game, you have a right to leave a room/disband until you're ready.

I get frustrated at times but I'm not a quitter, otherwise I would have quit Mu already.

i'm never 100% at my game, who does that? it's netplay lol.

Exactly. If I feel I dropped combos with Mu I shouldn't have dropped or didn't block something correctly, sometimes I take a break and find out why. Has nothing to do with 'oh, I left because I lost and made yet another excuse'. I get called sometimes in the middle of playing. It can't be helped. I live with other people.

i'm never 100% at my game, who does that? it's netplay lol.
l can honesty say l do go 100% or something similar (until recently). l personally think some people (in general) just use 'l don't even try' as an OS to protect their ego's for when they lose.

l can honesty say l do go 100% or something similar (until recently). l personally think some people (in general) just use 'l don't even try' as an OS to protect their ego's for when they lose.

I can't speak for everyone but personally when I hop online I spent most my time not trying to block because reacting is a pain in the ass.

Whereas offline I spend most that time defending myself properly.

You know using all my options instead of using all of them but one.

I try to play my best online but that is just a dream to me.

I do have a huge ego and even if I don't protect it you can't really bring me down.

That's why people body me bad or try to.

To bring me down.

Hahaha that shit doesn't stop me, it just motivates me.

As for the case of cookie, you can just ask her about it or just not care.

Shit happens in life and some of you guys need to back off.

She came a long way from angry rage quitter CT-CS cookie.

Just like how I came a long way from shit talking egotistical-- oh wait.

@Cookie: it's not that deep when you drop a combo to leave and go "FUCK NOW TO SPEND COUNTLESS MINUTES DOING DIS OFFLINE" you drop it you drop it just go for derp resets (you play Mu it's inevitable) warm up or some shit before you go online. plus i live in a house with people too, selectively choose your time then.

@TD: i rarely do unless it's a session with like Moy or something like that even then i just tear 5A up. it'a just whut i dew.

@Cookie: it's not that deep when you drop a combo to leave and go "FUCK NOW TO SPEND COUNTLESS MINUTES DOING DIS OFFLINE" you drop it you drop it just go for derp resets (you play Mu it's inevitable) warm up or some shit before you go online. plus i live in a house with people too, selectively choose your time then.

@TD: i rarely do unless it's a session with like Moy or something like that even then i just tear 5A up. it'a just whut i dew.

....I detest fighting Hazama online. I detest Bang online. Trying to deal with their crap online annoys me. There's just matches I can't stand fighting at times and if I continue, I may break something. So I need a break.

And I do choose my time. Its just that people choose to call me during my time sometimes. -.-

I detest fighting half of this game's cast, but I don't let that stop me from seeking matches with them

just saiyan

what mucky said, bite the bullet. it's not the character but the player (unless your the noel/mu players, dem easy modo 4k)

if you think this game is hard with characters then you wouldn't last long in like KOFXIII.

didn't we have this convo like a few days ago

you can set your watch to this :P

wait. we're stuck in a TIME LOOP.

THE WHEEL OF FATE IS TURNING

I detest fighting half of this game's cast, but I don't let that stop me from seeking matches with them

just saiyan

I despise fighting nearly 3/4 of this game's cast. Ragna, Jin, Hazama and Lambda still have their places at the top when it comes to my hatred.

why do we even play this game

"i hate punching myself in the nuts, but i keep doing it"

Godlike. i died with laughter.

niggas are masochist sometimes. what of it?

I do it because I'm a tsundere masochist.

What's everyone else's excuse?

Nah, most people held their losses, never stopped trying, and rarely bitched. It's actually rare to have people do all three of the aforementioned. Also, d'awww, you actually try your best against me? I try my best all the time, well, as much as netplay allows me. Not being able to tech greens on reaction or block OHs prevents me from playing at my best.

The only character that could (and still does) make me rage was Nu/Lambda. I'll forever bitch about 4B(1) and sword guessing lol. Actually, every character has something that makes me rage.

Ragna with j.C, ID, and sometimes 5B. Jin with 6A and j.236D feints. Rachel with winded instant overheads, 6A, and Pumpkin. Carl with unblockables, Brio, and dirty mix-up. Arakune by just doing Arakune shenanigans like mashing A into full curse or j.B spam. Bang with his mix-up (Bumpers, command throw, FRKZ) and his nails. Hakumen with Kishuu, Hotaru, j.B, and hop/TK Tsubaki. Tsubaki with her 214X series, not so punishable DPs, and 22D unblockable setups. Hazama with his godly anti-airs, his 3C, Rasengan, and chain feints/mobility. Tager with RPS shenanigans. Litchi with that godlike oki, anti-air Itsuu (shit hits behind her!), j.B[m], sometimes not punishable DP, and sometimes 236B. Tao is Taokaka. Noel with the Drive guessing (4D/2D). Mu with that ridiculous damage, 5C, j.C, and charged lasers that I forget exist outside of the screen. Relius with his 5B and Ignis Yo-Yo. Makoto with her 6B, her 3C, and all of her jabs. Valk with his mobility, 5B[w], 236[w] series, his j.C > RC > j.C instant overhead, and his mix-up. Finally Platinum with her Heart Car, Kitty Face, and ridiculous damage; even scrub Platinums are a challenge due to her damage output and Heart Car.

...and now, sleep lololol

GGs Mucky, Zeth, Relambrien, Xntricat, & Akira.

BB & sleep deprivation don't have the synergy I once believed.

Also, d'awww, you actually try your best against me?

well yeah seeing as how you were the first person other than my dad to body me so bad in FGs i had to re-evaluate my FG life all over again a second time (i will never forget that day yo, i swear.)

also because i look up to you from a Jin perspective besides those ridiculous TK knives, because he WAS my main in CT, he's in limbo right now atm.

just saiyan

....That's not what I was getting at. Of *COURSE* I have to fight them in netplay. But there are just times where I need a break and then come back when I'm ready.

GG's Mash, sorry for playing on Saya's account but I saw you fighting her and I had to give it a shot with Mu.

I leave Dustloop for 3 days and I come back to the same old stuff. Netplay being Netplay. People bitching about cookie leaving rooms after losses for like the billionth time (Why aren't we used to this yet? Excuses or not, if we continue to do the same thing expecting a different result, we'll only drive ourselves insane) and no one able to block overheads. GG's

BTW, did I mention that I loved the drama that comes with this thread?