Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amadeous

[CSE] PSN Match Finder/GG Thread

GG's Mash, sorry for playing on Saya's account but I saw you fighting her and I had to give it a shot with Mu.

I leave Dustloop for 3 days and I come back to the same old stuff. Netplay being Netplay. People bitching about cookie leaving rooms after losses for like the billionth time (Why aren't we used to this yet? Excuses or not, if we continue to do the same thing expecting a different result, we'll only drive ourselves insane) and no one able to block overheads. GG's

BTW, did I mention that I loved the drama that comes with this thread?

....There were actually times I left rooms after winning matches. Yeaaaah...who would have thought of that? Real life stuff happens. People need to get over it.

Itsuu is only as big a deal as Baiken's Guard cancels - once you learn the facts and the process, you just beat the shit out of it.

Anyways, I'm sad because I have to stay home while people play games. I'm broke, son. I guess I'll practice and chill today reading books and writing code.

Maybe practice tonight. I don't wanna stream because of TSB.

Itsuu is only as big a deal as Baiken's Guard cancels - once you learn the facts and the process, you just beat the shit out of it.

Anyways, I'm sad because I have to stay home while people play games. I'm broke, son. I guess I'll practice and chill today reading books and writing code.

Maybe practice tonight. I don't wanna stream because of TSB.

itsuu itsuu itsuu itsuu itsuu

welcome to days of our lives. BB editon.

as for cookie, dustloop can't hold all these excuses!

also, was i the ONLY noob back then that took beatdowns and didn't giveupmidmatch/makeexcuses/getdepressed when learning?

Stop acting like you were the greatest motherfucker on Earth. You were not and are not.

I'm just confused as how Cookie leaving is like some huge disrespect. If she doesn't feel like playing anymore then end of story. If she had to leave then end of story.

There's other people to play, so I guess to me personally I could care less. Excuses or not, you can't make her play if she doesn't want to.

Ladys Ladys.... Cant we all just get along? Cuz Every little thing... is gonna be Alright! XD come sing along ^_^ ya'll just need to pop in some bob marley and chill the hell out for a minute

I'm just confused as how Cookie leaving is like some huge disrespect. If she doesn't feel like playing anymore then end of story. If she had to leave then end of story.

There's other people to play, so I guess to me personally I could care less. Excuses or not, you can't make her play if she doesn't want to.

Because everyone and their mother wants to play me. I do enjoy playing people but if I feel that I'm getting exhausted or frustrated, I need to take a break. There are times where I went 15 matches against people who were better and either lost all the matches and still stayed or won one match. There are times I have to help my grandmother and she calls me in the middle of playing. That's not to say I can't play. I do try to make time at nights when I'm done with everything.

I don't see how I'm any different from other people. At least I don't always stand there and give up.

There are times I have to help my grandmother and she calls me in the middle of playing.

Whether this be legit or not, I don't recall this ever being one of the reasons you used to explain quitting mid-match, why is it an issue to be brought up now when you're track record of quitting spans from CT up to now?

Honestly, Fighting games aren't for you. Go play an RPG.

Whether this be legit or not, I don't recall this ever being one of the reasons you used to explain quitting mid-match, why is it an issue to be brought up now when you're track record of quitting spans from CT up to now?

Honestly, Fighting games aren't for you. Go play an RPG.

Just wondering why we talking about something that doesnt really matter to any of us or benefits us all in any manner what so ever to our lives... _-_ you guys act like you get $3 everytime you say something regarding cookie leaving a room or match just saying...

Can you all, like, not fill this thread with shit? I'm not sure what the problem is here, sometimes I play 1-2 games in rooms, decide I don't wanna play anymore, say GGs, "Bye" and leave. Surely that's not breaking some sort of fighting gamer code of conduct, is it?

Nevertheless, this is not the place for it. There's an Online Etiquette thread, go argue there.

Can you all, like, not fill this thread with shit? I'm not sure what the problem is here, sometimes I play 1-2 games in rooms, decide I don't wanna play anymore, say GGs, "Bye" and leave. Surely that's not breaking some sort of fighting gamer code of conduct, is it?

Nevertheless, this is not the place for it. There's an Online Etiquette thread, go argue there.

Yeah I don't get it either. If she didn't quit mid-match then there is fuck all reason for people to be spouting bullshit all day.

Just wondering why we talking about something that doesnt really matter to any of us or benefits us all in any manner what so ever to our lives... _-_ you guys act like you get $3 everytime you say something regarding cookie leaving a room or match just saying...

Cookie wants our responses/opinions about her, if she didn't she'd have left dustloop years ago, stopped playing the community here, and/or just stop posting about how salty she gets. Everything Cookie posts is troll bait.

All they're gonna say is "Well cause she does it a lot, it justifies us talking about it." It was funny like the first 5 times, but now every time it happens 5 extra pages are filled with everyone saying "Oh Cookie left? What a surprise lololololol." If they're that offended then ask ahead of time whenever she will be free. Set a fucking appointment if you have to.

howling_moon QQing over me leaving his room when I had a legitimate excuse as to why I left..

really, cookie? after excuse #1,000,000 already? everyone is tired of hearing the shit already, damn. l wouldn't believe you if you said you were dying at this point cause its so fucking tedious.

I don't know the context in which this happened but if that's really all she did then you're on the wrong here and you acted really fucking immaturely. I would never get pissed off with someone that leaves my room after I've played matches with them. I leave rooms all the time if I get fed up with netplay/someone's bullshit/mashing/etc. but I don't get messages complaining to me that I left their room prematurely.

It was funny when she actually deserved it but she doesn't do that anymore so I see no reason why people constantly shit talk. It's a norm on dustloop to pick on someone and gang up and pretend they're right because Argumentum ad populum so I can't really blame people for being stupid.

Cookie wants our responses/opinions about her, if she didn't she'd have left dustloop years ago, stopped playing the community here, and/or just stop posting about how salty she gets. Everything Cookie posts is troll bait.

well the way i see it we already told her wat she needs to do, how to do it, and when. If what you said to her isnt working or you dont see change that is different from the last time you dealt with this problem why give a damn at the end of the day? you did all you can to fix or correct the issue and the funny thing is like i said it doesnt benefit you so just drop it and say oh well and move on. if she wants to take forever to get better in bb then so be it. if she wanna conplain about lag or something then its watever besides we all bitch about something anyhow nothing new. im just amazed how this thread ends up taking a page or 2 over one person. and if its troll bait as you say it is. then obviously many fell for it by even bother commenting over the matter. just let it go. its a GGs thread not a Pheonix Wright court room debate.

RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE

I leave big rooms after I body everybody and I slip and lose one, TRU FAX. "Yeah, no, I'm not about to watch a bunch of netplayers go at it when I could be playing myself, lolololol". In a similar light, if it's a big room (3 or more other players and me) then I will leave if and after I lose a single match. Like I said, I'd rather play than watch.

Maybe Cookie is an elaborate troll :o

Yes, a troll that's striving hard as much as she can to get better. It was not easy for me to transition from Lambda to Mu but I did it because I wanted to learn her since CS1. I'm not this bad at the game. I just have moments where I get frustrated with netplay. THAT'S IT. No need to go drama-llama on me.

I learn things at my own pace. At least I can do combos. At least I have an IDEA of how my character works.

RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE

I leave big rooms after I body everybody and I slip and lose one, TRU FAX. "Yeah, no, I'm not about to watch a bunch of netplayers go at it when I could be playing myself, lolololol". In a similar light, if it's a big room (3 or more other players and me) then I will leave if and after I lose a single match. Like I said, I'd rather play than watch.

So you don't even give those people who lost you to a chance to run it back?

Nope, they have to hold their losses the same way I hold mine. I could care less about "a chance to run it back". If I lose 0-10 then I will hold those losses and leave it at that lol.