Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amadeous

[CSE] PSN Match Finder/GG Thread

stop using commas as periods

hi cakey,,,,,,,,

Dunno if I already said this, but ggs to people I played the other night. Got mad salty at stick, and got away with murder using Hakumen.

GOOD TIMES

Uh,,,

it's not like i have a problem with the match,,,, it's just i'm lazy as hell and i'd rather abuse 6B max range with litchi to fish for a counter and do shenanigans

"please don't join my room again until they give litchi her much needed downgrade"

brb dieing.

Scrubknight! Top tier bullshit! XD XD XD

Hatershair.jpg

And guys, Noel is just a Small blue tager. Litchi isn't going to help you magically beat noels that are beating you.

Stop picking up my main, goddammit. FEWER LITCHIS PLZ.

Hopping on the low tier hero express, huh? PICK MAKOTO.

yep. its easy to pick them noel mashers apart...well for me its actually a free 4D FC for me whenever i get the mirror match. otherwise if i dont feel like dealing with it i throw ragna or mu-12 over that shit, sit back and watch the show salt free pretty much ^_^

plus i've been getting a little bored of Raggy, because of the internet.

@Demon: it's either be a low tier hero or start looking at shounen vids nonstop.

truth be told i wanna play as much more characters

GGs to everyone in tempests room. lol Connection was a lil better I think this time. Not to Shiro though, that was so laggy I had to bail afterwards, ew. lolGGs nonetheless.

I feel fraudulent, miss green jeans beat me.

Dont cry Doc. its better to be a fraud than to not exist.....for the fraudulent, call me a counterfeit..... swag.

GGs to everyone in tempests room. lol Connection was a lil better I think this time. Not to Shiro though, that was so laggy I had to bail afterwards, ew. lolGGs nonetheless.

lol step yo net up lil nig

PS: >.> i luv ur jewfro =3 its so cute

Btw litherain we should play more, we played like one time, and that was it

yeah we should. that is if i have internet once i move to my fathers... >_> me and him dont mix. ya know the typical father son conflict thing but besides the point idk if he has internet but if he does ill make a room and we can get a few matches in

GGs to MashyJohn and Hanzo something something numbers and stuff.

Shoutouts to Hanzo for actually being a fun Bang to play against on netplay. I swear, I didn't know those existed. Very flashy and lots of new stuff I haven't seen before, very nice.

Also, scrubedge mirror trollfest is a great deal of fun. So much gold bursting mid combos... glorious.