Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amadeous

[CSE] PSN Match Finder/GG Thread

Anyone else open to play?

I'll play you if you want. Sent you a message on PSN but your friend list was full so wasn't sure if you were online or not.

Also, shout outs to there being 3 "3" connections on my list. AkihikoSanada- , pootieKD, and ExcelBlitzBlue. And two of them are open rooms. EDIT: wahhhh a 4th one showed up, ChaosSword- but it's 1 slot and private, lol.

EDIT 2: And I get kicked after 3 matches when I joined one of them, lol.

GGs to raiza57, NeoOoGio, Soul-6-Ookami, RockVolnuttX, and anyone else I played, and holy shit nineball, our connection is still ass. I can't stand that shit. D:

Lol I thought I was playing SenXX this whole time. Had no idea it was you, so many things like lag, somewhat different voice, that one west coast joke, all of it makes sense now.

Shoutouts to Ragna KOTH that shit was GDLK.

My dad passed away last week so I have been incredibly busy.

Needless to say I was incredibly sad, then salty, then realized the motherfucker was da bes in his casket.

My condolences to you A.X.I.S. I know how it feels to lose a father. I lost mine five years ago.

GGs to xntrikcat and a few people in ranked,

My condolences to you A.X.I.S. I know how it feels to lose a father. I lost mine five years ago.

GGs to xntrikcat and a few people in ranked,

Thanks man.

It's just me and my big bro now.

GGs to pootieKD, Zaldus, and Lacrois.

I'll play you if you want. Sent you a message on PSN but your friend list was full so wasn't sure if you were online or not.

Sorry didn't think anyone was going to reply so joined a room, made some room now.

Hey I'm getting more 6A enders in. Good shit.

Hell yeah I feel empty. My birthday is tomorrow. I'm gonna be 29.

j.A > j.C = Top-Tier Spacing.

I always laugh when people act like they have to whiff a j.A when they go in the air. Some people do it even when they are far away. It's the cool thing to do these days I guess.

Don't you know by now that you are too good for most random rooms you find Zeth?

Never.

I think they kicked me because I didn't have a mic, which is a bit ironic considering the conversation in this thread a while back. The room didn't have the mic sign though, it had "0" for connection setting, Unlimiteds ON, and had some random name, but I had a 3 to the host.

I join and the host pootieKD (Jin) was fighting Zaldus (Hakumen), and they were talking on mics. The Jin managed to astral the Hakumen rather randomly. So I play the host, hit him with astral. Play Zaldus who picks Makoto and I almost astral his wakeup DP but Makoto's DP made her go sailing away from me when I tried to guard point it. During that feux, IMT Dragon, and that other person joined. So the whole room ended up being all 3's and a 4. I play feux next but he picks Ragna and in a close match I manage to win then I get kicked before I even make it back to the lobby. During my match with feux I think I heard them saying if people didn't turn their mics on or have one they would kick us, so I guess that's why.

Just seems kinda stupid to me though considering the circumstances, but whatever.

Don't you know by now that you are too good for most random rooms you find Zeth?

You can never be too good to invade random rooms from time to time.

Just don't be surprised when you get kicked is all.

Using a mic can be fun if you want to just talk some trash or just hang out in a big room. Otherwise, it only serves to make the game more laggy.

I love how ExcelBlitzBlue leave my room after 3 defeats, but still insist to play with me by mashing the "Ready" button.

Anyone want to play me at Continuum Shift on PS3? I'm not that good but I still love to play the game :3

I always laugh when people act like they have to whiff a j.A when they go in the air. Some people do it even when they are far away. It's the cool thing to do these days I guess.

That way that works is that if someone jumps at you then you'll automatically hit them with j.A and hit-confirm into the next thing. It's not like j.A whiff is super punishable so it works to just throw it out there.

Yep,sometimes i should kick him for that,but he's not really a garbage.

I dunno, last night I got him with the Plat purple throw loop (about 4-5 purple throws) since he always seems to try to purple throw me to no avail. That and he always does wake-up 22C/2B.

That way that works is that if someone jumps at you then you'll automatically hit them with j.A and hit-confirm into the next thing. It's not like j.A whiff is super punishable so it works to just throw it out there.

I was talking more about how when people are spacing with their best air normals they just j.A like someone is gonna run into that as they jump backwards and do their best air normal. If they were coming at me and weren't sure if I wasn't really ready for them or maybe I was about to jump at them then yeah j.A would be smart. If you're just spacing it seems unnecessary. That's just me though.

I've had people IAD into it when using j.A > j.X like that lol. I do it as a force of habit against anyone who isn't Tao, Lambda, or Hazama as they're some of the few that can actually punish you for whiffing crap.

GGs Chaos_Kalibur, Wandering, Zabe1313, Akira-Shiro, and Silfer21.

It was nice to fight you again Chaos. Pretty sure the last time we fought was when AH3 came out. And sorry about not re-joining your room. Didn't see the invite.

Edit: That's weird. I never use jA to space. But that might be because Lambda's sucks. If I use jA, I am most likely just gonna purple throw you hoping for that throw reject miss.