Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amadeous

[CSE] PSN Match Finder/GG Thread

The chance at some fresh poon is hard to resist I must admit.

50 you haven't been on skype man whats up?

I didn't hop on PSN because my bro is playing SO4 on PS3.

The music is so nice.

Also I cannot play Star demon he lags really bad with me.

The chance at some fresh poon is hard to resist I must admit.

50 you haven't been on skype man whats up?

I didn't hop on PSN because my bro is playing SO4 on PS3.

The music is so nice.

Also I cannot play Star demon he lags really bad with me.

Well actually I was just on the skype but nobody was talking so I quit the program. I normally get really late to see if I can catch anybody since the day time is really busy for me, and I wouldn't really have the time to talk. I'll fire up skype again real quick... you boys better not be turning elderly on me and going to bed all early and shit...

Who doesn't?

Lol well I don't play him at all, or at least good enough. The most I've done is challenge mode, but I forgot all the combos like the day after...lol

Who doesn't?

I have never even tried to learn Tager. Or most of the other cast really. I think the only character aside from Jin I've ever even tried is Valk, and that was cause I thought he might be a good sub.

I wish skye would stop dodging me on netplay... I never get to play him...

Nigga, if we keep getting CS1 tier lagspikes despite being a half a mile away from each other, you never will.

I have never even tried to learn Tager. Or most of the other cast really. I think the only character aside from Jin I've ever even tried is Valk, and that was cause I thought he might be a good sub.

I'm gonna tell you like I tell all the hard-headed people who can't seem to stay on track with one character *cough*cookie*cough*, *cough*Starlight*cough*: don't stop playing your main until you feel extremely comfortable with him, almost to the point where you say "I feel like I've mastered this character". Otherwise you'll just play a bunch of characters at mediocre levels.

Not that it seems to be a problem with you as you seem to stick to Jin.

If your "main" is Plat then I won't be enjoying this but oh well, I suppose I need the match-up experience lol.

I'm gonna tell you like I tell all the hard-headed people who can't seem to stay on track with one character *cough*cookie*cough*, *cough*Starlight*cough*: don't stop playing your main until you feel extremely comfortable with him, almost to the point where you say "I feel like I've mastered this character". Otherwise you'll just play a bunch of characters at mediocre levels.

Not that it seems to be a problem with you as you seem to stick to Jin.

That exactly why I didn't end up trying to pick up Valk. Besides character loyalty, I don't feel I know enough with Jin yet. Then again, I enjoy continually learning new things, so I'm not sure I'll ever reach the point where I really want to pick up a new character.

Also, why are you up at this time dude? Lmao. At least I've got an excuse: I'm helping GuardianSTL by editing the footage of his Relius for his combo video.

I've picked up some horrible sleeping habits and haven't been going to sleep lately until after 6 AM. I had a reason for doing that as I had to take some girls to school but since school is over, I'm left with these bad habits. It's going to be a real bitch to go back to a decent sleeping schedule. I guess it's time to sleep though. I'll be up for some games at around 1 PM later on lol.

You're making an example of me and we haven't played in forever. I need to get on that.

didn't you play a match against him last week? or was i just smoking?

didn't you play a match against him last week? or was i just smoking?

Clearly it's just your imagination. I didn't play him last week.

anyone want to play, i'm making a room.

also, if someone could answer this. l randomly bought one of those usb webcam things for my ps3. l want to know if l could use the thing to record matches. l think it's a jwin?

I've picked up some horrible sleeping habits and haven't been going to sleep lately until after 6 AM. I had a reason for doing that as I had to take some girls to school but since school is over, I'm left with these bad habits. It's going to be a real bitch to go back to a decent sleeping schedule. I guess it's time to sleep though. I'll be up for some games at around 1 PM later on lol.

Lol, I actually have the same habits. With no school, I saw no need to care when I go to sleep. That ends up with me sleeping when the sun comes up around 6AM or 7AM. ~_~ I blame my girlfriend who doesn't come home from work until like 4:30AM or later sometimes.

Lol, I actually have the same habits. With no school, I saw no need to care when I go to sleep. That ends up with me sleeping when the sun comes up around 6AM or 7AM. ~_~ I blame my girlfriend who doesn't come home from work until like 4:30AM or later sometimes.

I suffer from an outright stupid sleep schedule too. I always end up sleeping at 6:00 AM. :vbang:

GGs Koopa, your Hakumen has really come along.

I'm tired of this shitty sleeping schedule so what I'm gonna do to deal with it is do a high intensity work out for about 2-3 hours until I seriously can't feel my body. If that's not a way to force myself into getting tired then I don't know what is lol.