Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amadeous

[CSE] PSN Match Finder/GG Thread

Does it have invincibility frames? I totally forgot.

Yeah, the first 7 frames she's invulnerable. So you can use on wake-up, it's just that the range is bad. I could be wrong on this though, the wording for 222D is weird.

GGs people

Shoutouts to Dr.Patient trolling the shit out of Diospyros, I enjoyed that, very, very much.

Shoutouts to not giving a fuck against Tsubaki and getting wins. If Tsubakis don't give a fuck then why should I? Get Heart Car'd sons.

Shoutouts to Rag's 6B being piss easy to block in good connections. OH what now?

Shoutouts to Ether trying to guard crush me desperately. Sorry bro, only Jin can pull off shit like that *down down down grab*.

GGs to Moy, why did i get the vibe "slow n steady wins the race" with you? it's the begining i do great after the burst shenanigans and you not letting style with a 2x gold burst i felt down.

also 2D actually got to nerve for once, and 6B being blocked

I can't react to grabs for shit. I have to feel them coming in order to tech them. 6B though, I was like "lol no", get that netplay move out of here in this good ass connection.

Now you know what it feels like to play as Jin just from watching alone. Being Jin player is suffering...

I can't react to grabs for shit. I have to feel them coming in order to tech them. 6B though, I was like "lol no", get that netplay move out of here in this good ass connection.

Tell me about it, I've been trying to 6B Dio since you left, he will not let me, also GGs Moy.

the thing is i was able the see it coming, you did either 5B > 6A or 2A > 6A which is what my fraudulent jin does, i dislike the fact that 5B max range > 2B > 5C > 2D is too tight and far to DP.

Bang 5C in the other hand, I'm like "spare me, Ronald-kun" lol.

@Ether - lol, those are the only 6A gatlings he has, 6A is just really, really bad.

Bang 5C in the other hand, I'm like "spare me, Ronald-kun" lol.

@Ether - lol, those are the only 6A gatlings he has, 6A is just really, really bad.

Wtf was going on with you getting hit with 6B though, I mean, I was shocked.

I need to play Bang more and get used to the animation. lol, I tried pushing buttons since you kept doing it over and over and got CH'd.

I need to play Bang more and get used to the animation. lol, I tried pushing buttons since you kept doing it over and over and got CH'd.

That explains it, I've never hit someone with 6B that many times, I was like "Wtf is happening" also, send me some inv's sometimes, I don't have any good platinums to play.

If only your internet were better.

My mcdonalds wifi can only go so far.

Also lol @ Kalamity-X kicking me and Zeljius because "I want a good fight not some egotistical mirror match filled with I'D savior tactics"

GGs to Team DAI. We played CS1. It was

TURRIBLE

fun times. :3

I really need to play some CS1 at some point, just cause it'd be the most fun shit ever.

Kinda like going back to CT for a night in CS2. People were still playing that game. Shit was craycray

That explains it, I've never hit someone with 6B that many times, I was like "Wtf is happening" also, send me some inv's sometimes, I don't have any good platinums to play.

I'd say that I was sleepy as hell but then again, I managed to block 90% of Ragna's 6Bs later on. Alright, I'll shoot you a request later on. Time to pass out lol.

Xdest hasn't been on in days, last time he was playing AH3 I'll let you slide with PSO2, that thing is heaven. mind if add you though?
is the game in english/is there a way to know what the fuck is going on? lol