Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amadeous

[CSE] PSN Match Finder/GG Thread

Holding up a room in about 2 hours. room is open but please be from the east or at the very least mid west. I don't know if it's me or green jeans who has the ps3 tonight but either way hope I can get some good fights tonight LoL. BB has been sort of boring lately. Name of the room is gods among us.

Holding up a room in about 2 hours. room is open but please be from the east or at the very least mid west. I don't know if it's me or green jeans who has the ps3 tonight but either way hope I can get some good fights tonight LoL. BB has been sort of boring lately. Name of the room is gods among us.

Look forward to it.

I might join this room, depending on whether someone is using the net on my house or not.

Ah, I would have played if I wasn't taking theBrett's suggestion of playing Street Fighter for a bit.

I'm ah....not good at this game in the slightest. Zero clue what to do about anything.

GGs Garbage and randoms.

> Shoutouts to pink throw > Ice Car > RC > pink throw

> Shoutouts to Plat j.B > j.2C infinity loop on Tager.

> Shoutouts to Tager 2C mash.

> Shoutouts to intensive RPS games withTager.

> Shoutouts to that Makoto player, haven't played a good one like that in a while.

> Shoutouts to shoutouts.

GGs to Moy and everybody.

One day I'm not dropping shit with Platinum, Another day I'm fucking up EVERYTHING! I try so hard not to go back to Relius. He is so boring to use.

Shoutouts to lag...again. Lag in ranked matches. Then lag in player matches. One minute the connection's really good, the next minute is herpa-derp I can't block, herpa-derp moves drop or a lag spike just rapes said combo.

I hope the netcode for CP is better because...wtf man. Just wtf.

Salt Salt City, Salt Salt City, bitch. Salt City, Bitch, Salt Salt City Bitch, 10 10 10 + 20 = 50 RQs on your matches bitch.

Shoutouts to lag...again. Lag in ranked matches. Then lag in player matches. One minute the connection's really good, the next minute is herpa-derp I can't block, herpa-derp moves drop or a lag spike just rapes said combo.

I hope the netcode for CP is better because...wtf man. Just wtf.

It isn't the netcode so stop complaining like it is.

dont get too real zeth, psn thread not ready

Then I don't know what it is because it's either the person who's playing me or the netcode. Or the weather.

It's always easier to blame it on the netcode and not on the new hentai season you are downloading.

I don't download while I play, thanks.

Salt Salt City, Salt Salt City, bitch. Salt City, Bitch, Salt Salt City Bitch, 10 10 10 + 20 = 50 RQs on your matches bitch.

What does that even mean.

I'm sorry, I didn't mean to speak out against the almighty netcode. It's perfect and nothing is wrong with it.

true-story-neil-patrick-harris.png

Early GGs to TD, SaxPlayaTJ and miss_GREEN_JEANS.

BGs to the Hakumen that rage quit against me because of Heart Car.

Shoutouts to Platinum's j.C.

I forgot to ask this much earlier Uri. Any pointers for what I was screwing up on the mirrors last night?

You should go for more damaging Platinum combos, learn how to get 6C > 22C > 5C to connect, so you don't have to do 5A every time, learn the 22C > 6A > 6C > 22C route, stop using Momo for every combo, you should save your bombs more, she's got some good traps with them, quit wasting meter on her install, start converting your j.C's into combos, you need to go for more overheads, use the Pan for j.D and learn a few mixups using the 5D traps ([5Ax3 > 5D]x2] > 5A > Throw being one), try using more Counter Assaults. You've got great defenses, and you throw in good spots.

With Relius... You should just drop him like everyone else. Lol It's not worth trying to get better with him.

You should go for more damaging Platinum combos, learn how to get 6C > 22C > 5C to connect, so you don't have to do 5A every time, learn the 22C > 6A > 6C > 22C route, stop using Momo for every combo, you should save your bombs more, she's got some good traps with them, quit wasting meter on her install, start converting your j.C's into combos, you need to go for more overheads, use the Pan for j.D and learn a few mixups using the 5D traps ([5Ax3 > 5D]x2] > 5A > Throw being one), try using more Counter Assaults. You've got great defenses, and you throw in good spots.

With Relius... You should just drop him like everyone else. Lol It's not worth trying to get better with him.

Yeah I was mostly doing 5A in place of 5C because I was so afraid of dropping the combos. I ended up dropping them anyway lol. I was wasting a crapton of good opportunities for Momo combos, especially when I threw away hammers. I admit I do install way too much as well.

And Relius is just there because his damage is nice and not much else. He leaves me wondering if he built his wife with cheap parts.

Then I don't know what it is because it's either the person who's playing me or the netcode. Or the weather.

I don't download while I play, thanks.

What does that even mean.

I'm sorry, I didn't mean to speak out against the almighty netcode. It's perfect and nothing is wrong with it.

I think he means that it might just be your upload speed/download speed

SO in a sense your lag would technically be your fault.