Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amadeous

[CSE] PSN Match Finder/GG Thread

GGs to Kurotsuki. Thank you based TD for that advice you gave me awhile back. I wish I remembered it before I started playing cause I'm pretty sure I would have won more, but oh well.

I threw matches cause I kept running into j.A/j.C x N. Like I kept seeing it happen in slow motion yet I ran into it. That's why I started just playing like I was Ryu and just spaced you out. If it looked like I was trolling I wasn't. I just knew you had to come to me cause I had the life lead.

Some of the matches against Hazama I was just trying to be stupid cause it works for everyone else. Had mixed results.

GG's to Joeyboy185, Howling-_-moon, and auronaura

lol i dont play this game

also hellknight is a poopy face cuz he keeps offering to play blazblue but never actually does cuz he's a poopy face and right as im typing this he probably farted .... eeeww

shoutouts to mugen

GG's to Joeyboy185, Howling-_-moon, and auronaura

lol i dont play this game

also hellknight is a poopy face cuz he keeps offering to play blazblue but never actually does cuz he's a poopy face and right as im typing this he probably farted .... eeeww

shoutouts to mugen

:toot:

Hmm. 10 minutes and I'm going to do something else. If anyone wants to play..

I'll play, give me about 10 minutes.

yeah gimme like 20 guys. this movie got me hooked.

you want 20 guys? What movie are you watching? Never mind, I never asked

When is BBCP..

GGs Moy.

lol, that nigga gay

GGs Errol, what Tsubaki 6A? :D

GGs Ethereal, hunger calls.

In other news, I'm free to throws.

The reason why I was able to block all those OHs is because I was playing with AI Tsubaki earlier with Infinite Drive Stocks on. Basically that bastard of an AI will try to use the 22D unblockable at every chance it gets. So I had to sharpen my reactions to dodge that thing with a perfectly timed backdash, a DP, or a jab if I was close enough to it. Shit payed off lol.

nvm im crazy

Daddy i want a new game, that's not ass.

TD just go around the color wheel will ya

EDIT: GGs to moy (looks like we need to play like around 1am instead of 12 lol)

GGs to TD i have no idea what i was doing wrong lol it felt random the way we were both landing hits.