Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amadeous

[CSE] PSN Match Finder/GG Thread

People still get butthurt with the term Weabloo? where's Stayfree at?

Its a stupid term to throw around.

Anyone up for some matches from a "Pathetic spammer NOOB" like me?

Shoutouts to defteros-11 for being a readily available fountain of hatemail, ragequits and lagswitching.

Not even surprised by that.

Then don't use japanese words you don't even know to replace the english word "suicide". I'd let you get away with it if it wasn't for the fact that you didn't know the correct japanese term.

Then don't use japanese words you don't even know to replace the english word "suicide". I'd let you get away with it if it wasn't for the fact that you didn't know the correct japanese term.

Wow.

Seriously.

I know what seppuku means. I just didn't spell it correctly the first time and I accepted the fact you corrected me. I studied Japanese in college, thank you very much so I know what it means. I just forgot how it was spelled.

You could have corrected me and move on but you decided to be an asshole and imply that I'm a weeaboo.

Don't piss me off. Just don't.

this is srs bsnss guys

Don't take this the wrong way man, but I kinda was wondering if you were still around since this is the first post of yours I've stumbled on in a while since you kinda dropped out of the other thread. I don't mean it personally, was just pleasantly surprised to see you still kicking.

imply that I'm a weeaboo.

People still get butthurt with the term Weabloo? where's Stayfree at?

tsk tsk

Don't take this the wrong way man, but I kinda was wondering if you were still around since this is the first post of yours I've stumbled on in a while since you kinda dropped out of the other thread. I don't mean it personally, was just pleasantly surprised to see you still kicking.

lol who are you talking to

Did you really think you would play more than one match with defteros if you destroyed him the first time?

Actually I got him to ragequit twice and take one loss like a man. I kept bugging the shit out of him merely because I was bored and there were private rooms everywhere.

Wow.

Seriously.

I know what seppuku means. I just didn't spell it correctly the first time and I accepted the fact you corrected me. I studied Japanese in college, thank you very much so I know what it means. I just forgot how it was spelled.

You could have corrected me and move on but you decided to be an asshole and imply that I'm a weeaboo.

I think he's referring to harakiri, but seppuku is equally correct. Harakiri was used in speech, while seppuku was the written form of the act.

That said, I didn't know you were still around. Stop being salty and just practice.

I think he's referring to harakiri, but seppuku is equally correct. Harakiri was used in speech, while seppuku was the written form of the act.

That said, I didn't know you were still around. Stop being salty and just practice.

...? This wasn't about being salty. I said one day I'll stop committing suicide against Tager. I wasn't salty, lol.

GG's DE. I knew you had it in you, I was waiting on your "Ragna Time" power-up to surface! I would have played more but I am all burnt out from games today.

Christmas eve folks. Get bodied by scrubs

Not over here, we still got 10 minutes left.

I think he means being salty about the weeaboo comment. But what do I know.

...Zzzzzz

Anyways, GGs to Saible and that guy I fought with a really good connection. Name escapes me but GGs.

GG's DE. I knew you had it in you, I was waiting on your "Ragna Time" power-up to surface! I would have played more but I am all burnt out from games today.

Lol yeah like halfway through I was like "Fuck picking colors, I just wanna focus on the match." That's when Ragna Time started. Probably the thing that killed me the most was I couldn't get a DP out after IB'ing 5B. I think I literally fucked it up everytime. Just blocking does wonders though lol.

tsk tsk

lol who are you talking to

I was talking to Koopa Klawz. I uh, kinda thought that seemed a bit clear.

ggs to random people in rooms until they eventually kick me because hakumen.

ggs to cookiehours.

i have never been kicked so many times in 1 day or just have people give up mid fight, i need a new main.