Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amadeous

[CSE] PSN Match Finder/GG Thread

dont worry there'll be ALOT of that come CP.

Yep, Hakumen is pretty retarded in CP. Not sure it's any different from CSEX though.

Yep, Hakumen is pretty retarded in CP. Not sure it's any different from CSEX though.

dont be an ass, hes ALWAYS been retarded, just in different forms.

Wait, isn't Hakumen one of Carl's wor- :vbang:

yes.

I may never play the Relius vs. Hakumen matchup again if it somehow gets MORE retarded than EX in BBCP. :vbang:

not really considering the nature of the matchup.

CP hakumen: 4 hit combo 6000 damage

no its 8000 GET IT RIGHT.

Calling this: Netplay Ragnas will actually become an endangered species while Netplay Hakumen multiplies like seagulls.

nah hakumen will skyrocket AFTER the new 4 are worn the hell out and they need a new top teir, eventually everyone will flood to jin, and play him badly.

Hakumen, Barrets and maybe manly ass mashy Azrael's.
i dont think azrael can get away with being mashy.

the fact remains haku gets some serious hate when the new games 1st come out, then hell get nerfed again later, then B-B-B-BOOSTED! again.

itll chill later though once people remember hes the same as ever.

Hakumen is not that bad tbh. I love playing against good Hakumens but it's just annoying when I play bad ones or medium level Hakumen players. The don't really play well themselves and they win mostly because of enraging the enemy with a couple successful D mash.

Hakumen is not that bad tbh. I love playing against good Hakumens but it's just annoying when I play bad ones or medium level Hakumen players. The don't really play well themselves and they win mostly because of enraging the enemy with a couple successful D mash.

1 no you dont know what you are talking about, hes fucking horrible OP broke as poor mans piggy bank.

2 obviously D mash is god stopper so its legit tacticz

3 you taga playa you no have rights.

dont be an ass, hes ALWAYS been retarded, just in different forms.

sometimes it's hard to differentiate between hakumen being retarded and hakumen players being retarded

Anyone want to go a few rounds half an hour from now?

Thanks for the advice TD and that's absolutely true, lately all of my matches been fought out of impulse instead of strategy. Moy is also right about hit confirm slightly since some hit boxes change, thank you plat. I'll return to the groove of training one of these days but Extend is just gradually getting more boring, I almost feel like playing another character to throw some interest in it once again. Other then that I don't plan to go to hard into the game until after CP drops.

sometimes it's hard to differentiate between hakumen being retarded and hakumen players being retarded

you cant see too well can ya?

It's pretty easy to tell the difference if you play Lambda.

Lambda witch craft

I'll get on in five minutes, just wait in the training room and such.

Sorry about that, my net's been seriously schizo lately. One night I have three bars, another I have none, it's really frustrating.

Hey Guys! Hows going with you all? i just got back from the HQ BB group on my local. Is anyone interest to have some blast tonight? Am still looking for some hard wins. At longs everyone have fun am down to join or make a room.

GGs to nothingcells, rampage_chuck_1, and blackyakuzu94

was fun with everyone as long as I ignored the 1 bar connection. A couple of hick ups but enough to get countless matches, looking forward to more matches in the future.

1 no you dont know what you are talking about, hes fucking horrible OP broke as poor mans piggy bank.

2 obviously D mash is god stopper so its legit tacticz

3 you taga playa you no have rights.

Cool stuff, man.

How active is the PS3 community? Im still debating if i should still get one or not. XBL BB is mostly dead, friends list playing other games (also does So Cal still play this game) to the point i picked 3S and Marvel back up these past few months.

I also got a free PS3 stick from a cousin so that motivated me also.

The people who post in this thread are pretty much what remains of the PS3 community, which isn't that bad really. All in all, about 10 people still play this game regularly, with a variety of characters.

Cool stuff, man.

I really want to play you but im not sure how ON hold out with my ohionet.

Hey Guys! Hows going with you all? i just got back from the HQ BB group on my local. Is anyone interest to have some blast tonight? Am still looking for some hard wins. At longs everyone have fun am down to join or make a room.

i swear to god you are stars anti.

You have to explain me this Psyco, because i don't get it. Also am looking to play if anyone interest right now. =3

You have to explain me this Psyco, because i don't get it. Also am looking to play if anyone interest right now. =3

you are very upbeat. its refreshing.

send me an invite ill be on in a sec

I really want to play you but im not sure how ON hold out with my ohionet.

If my connection with you isn't herpy-derp, you shouldn't have any problems with the rest of ON.

Unless Zeron lives near Hudson Bay...