Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amadeous

[CSE] PSN Match Finder/GG Thread

Take it up with Toan I guess. You can imagine that a character might not be so annoying if they just didn't have that one stupid move right?

Toan can hate tsubaki, the character, when CP comes.

i can imagine alot of characters: delete Tsubaki yayoi, kill noel off in ct, tagers magnetism, litchi herself, hazama himself, mu shouldnt exist, hakumens D and hotaru, ragnas whiff 2C, jins inferior so no one cares, carls inferior, valks instant overheads, everyones unreactable overheads, get rid of george, etc etc.

its simply a bother because you get hit by it and NO ONE SEEMS TO REALISE RENKA LEADS TO MORE DAMAGE but hey.

I don't like toan. He plays gold Tager.

i wish i had the gull to pull of gold haku but instead i stay old man green, brown and grey. because im old.

@toan shippu'ing between block strings is risky. I always pray during the super flash that i dont get hit out of it.

You made it work for you though. And it does look cool, even though it doesn't really make sense.

I only said that because I know toan doesn't like playing me and he thinks I'm a waste of time. I figured I wasn't one of the people he was asking to come play.

Whatever, though. It's probably just me.

I don't even remember playing you before so I have no idea how good you are. I would have played you but I was already in a room with Wander and Minoru at the time and it was full.

I'm a waste of his time too. But Toan actually likes wasting time, I believe.

I don't think you are a waste of my time. Playing games in general is a waste of my time and I love wasting time.

I think it goes without saying that he meant Hakumen's move Tsubaki.

No, I meant Tsubaki the character.

anyone not mentioned is so inferior they dont get mentioned.

who remembers last place?

Lambda's the best though.

I don't even know what to say

i apologize psycofang niisama god guru?

also why do people complain about hakumens meter gain?

i dont get it, i get options for sitting, and lose them upon use.

can you imagine a weaker hakumen with free specials?

but no seriously i just want a day where they drop hakumens damage to 3k mid and 3 to 4 corner and make his moves free.

actually drop it to 2k mid and 3k corner.

you will all complain hes hax.

I've never complained about any character besides tager.

720 is the only character in this game that gets my nipples in a twist.

I ain't apologizing to no hakumen trash.

I don't know what to think of toan saying tsubaki is a dumb character is all.

think about it.

do you know what the fuck will happento hakus block strings?

imagine mugen block strings that go on forever until you get hit.

gurren, renka 1 or 2, tk hotaru>tsubaki/renka/zantetsu that infinitely revolve until you either get lucky or die.

all of that hate~ feed me.

but no tsubaki is a very annoying character if played by someone who really knows tsubakis strengths. its hard to get her off you, very hard.

Its because you cant tell when and where its safe to press a button.

I lol'd, because its true that tsubaki is annoying.

Wouldn't say dumb.

I just dislike how she can cancel stuff that she has whiffed. That is really annoying to me.

Honestly the secret to beating Tsubaki is barrier block. That's all you ever really have to do to get away.

She's still annoying, and dumb. I dislike her design/voice/playstyle altogether lol.

I just dislike how she can cancel stuff that she has whiffed. That is really annoying to me.

Yeah she was designed with the same idea of Noel in mind: let's make a char that you don't have to actually aim to be good at the game! Newbies will like playing this!

That's not really true. Correct use of charge is one of the distinguishing factors of good players from bad players.

Yeah, I used to hate fighting Tsubaki myself because of her tricky strings where she makes it look like you can push buttons but in fact it's a way to frame trap you and her 22D shenanigans are what I truly hate about her.

Then I played Errol for extensive periods of time, learned most of what she could do (or what he could do) and thought "Huh, this isn't too bad, lol".

Then I played Errol for extensive periods of time, learned most of what she could do (or what he could do) and thought "Huh, this isn't too bad, lol".

^^

anyone want to play

I want to play mucky.

learned most of what she could do (or what he could do) and thought "Huh, this isn't too bad, lol".

I'm going to get you back for this insult in CP.

in that case Lambda is dumb because of having a 17 frame overhead for 4k dmg :(

and having 10 different forms of effective anti-air

in that case Lambda is dumb because of having a 17 frame overhead for 4k dmg :(

and having 10 different forms of effective anti-air

I completely agree. I think Lambda's 4B is stupid too. I also never understood why she needed the 236D she has.

I'm going to get you back for this insult in CP.

Not a chance, CP Jin too strong lol

I will never acknowledge that 720 is a stupid move until they gave Tager a reliable anti-air and a CA that doesn't fucking lick nuts