Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amadeous

[CSE] PSN Match Finder/GG Thread

I can't do this tonight. I'm sick of it.

GGs to Cookie - I am so sick of losing to you and it's a pathetic joke because I know I'm the only goddamn person here that loses to you, which is why i'm the only player you don't bail on. Completely pathetic on my part and I fucking hate it.

GGs to Omni - I don't know how you think playing like that is going to teach me anything - you can't really humiliate me any more as a player, so why do you bother? I know you don't regard anyone very highly as a matter of fact but you took another loss because of that behavior and you literally laid down and died with me after I decided to be just as stupid as you were being but with some low profiles and short stops. You are a good makoto - you should show people that the character is still very playable. It's a shame watching you troll so much when you are clearly better than that.

GGs to surfiet - Just goes to show you how fucking stupid I am after so long of failing to play the game at a basic level for so goddamn long.

I'm done for now. Maybe tonight I'll try again, but I'm incredibly angry at myself for being such a fucking shit player. What a joke. If this were a team game I'd be told to stop trying to play in tourney and stop trying to participate in the community.

Also - dropping frames at regular intervals. Gonna do some troubleshooting, since I never drop frames.

I can't do this tonight. I'm sick of it.

GGs to Cookie - I am so sick of losing to you and it's a pathetic joke because I know I'm the only goddamn person here that loses to you, which is why i'm the only player you don't bail on. Completely pathetic on my part and I fucking hate it.

GGs to Omni - I don't know how you think playing like that is going to teach me anything - you can't really humiliate me any more as a player, so why do you bother? I know you don't regard anyone very highly as a matter of fact but you took another loss because of that behavior and you literally laid down and died with me after I decided to be just as stupid as you were being but with some low profiles and short stops. You are a good makoto - you should show people that the character is still very playable. It's a shame watching you troll so much when you are clearly better than that.

GGs to surfiet - Just goes to show you how fucking stupid I am after so long of failing to play the game at a basic level for so goddamn long.

I'm done for now. Maybe tonight I'll try again, but I'm incredibly angry at myself for being such a fucking shit player. What a joke. If this were a team game I'd be told to stop trying to play in tourney and stop trying to participate in the community.

Also - dropping frames at regular intervals. Gonna do some troubleshooting, since I never drop frames.

Uh...okay Star. I left your room a few times because of lag or that someone else wanted to play. Don't imply that I'm picking on you because I'm not. I'm just like you, trying to get better. And I don't bail on people. I'm usually interrupted during my play sessions sometimes and its something I can't help, especially if I live with other people. Yeah, what a novel concept.

And you keep losing to me because you keep doing risky stupid shit that I can counter. I may not be the best at the game but I smell bullshit attacks a mile away.

I TOLD YOU FOR THE LAST GODDAMN TIME- SWITCH LITCHI. YOU'RE NOT ENJOYING THE GAME, YOU'RE NOT UTILIZING HER PROPERLY AND YOU'RE DRIVING YOURSELF INSANE.

Anyways, GGs to Krazed Fire (those Lambda mirrors were pretty fun) and a few others.

I TOLD YOU FOR THE LAST GODDAMN TIME- SWITCH LITCHI. YOU'RE NOT ENJOYING THE GAME, YOU'RE NOT UTILIZING HER PROPERLY AND YOU'RE DRIVING YOURSELF INSANE.

Probably the only part I agree with cookie. gg

Omni is one of my favorite people to play with, precisely because he has fun with it. I dont get it

He's upset about the fact that Omni doesn't play seriously (or at least it appears that way) and it's offending him.

Anyway, what is this like the second time I've played you Star. I haven't really been active on DL until CP appeared. And during that time I watch this thread here and there. I saw you do this once before and I tried to help you, since I didn't know you at all and was trying to lend a hand. Then I noticed you did this for a second time, than a third time, then you went over to the GG psn thread and did it some more. It didn't take me long to realize this is a reoccurring thing. Your card says you almost have 4k games in EX so why are you still playing the way you do. Doesn't there come a time where you step back and try to evaulate exactly what your doing and what you plan to take out of this game. If it's doing nothing but making you depressed than stop playing and do something else. Or actually learn the game. Because God knows you don't. Stop mashing and stop giving up. It's to the point where everyone just laughs at you now when you do this. Their done with helping you because you have shown you don't even want to help yourself. So what do you want us all to do exactly when you post these kinds of posts. The other will probably think I'm stupid for taking to time to type this but I'd say I'm in a somewhat similar boat like you so I can understand to a degree. But seriously, learn the goddamn game.

I think thats good advice, I myself was a CT and CS1 litchi player. I eventually realized i didnt have the execution, etc needed to play litchi.

Its fine that hes dedicated to his main but theres a chance another character can realize his potential better.

Star Omni is a high ranked troll.

He bodies everyone he plays like that lol.

Not sure if you known since I'm not particularly vocal about it but I've dropped

(from the face of the earth "read netplay")

BB for roughly 6 months. I didn't mean to get ragna so I just started practicing inputs since I can't play that pad if my life depending on it. xD

If you think back I never had the "troll star demon cause it's hip" mentality then why would I act on it now? GG's either way, it good to be back!

bull shit rant.

quit the game or switch a character, you are bad with litchi, stop trying you wont get better so just quit litchi.

because obviously if you stay, you're just gonna suck with her then rant on dl about how bad you are and how offended you are if you

1 lose (which is 90% of the time)

2 about how good players dont take you seriously (this revolves around you sucking as a litchi player)

you are a mirror image of 4chans r9k i swear.

a revolving downward spiral of self pity and refusal to change.

if you stick with litchi after all this time you will do:

1 lose, all the time

2 complain on dl or somewhere

3 have people give you the same damn advice over and over and over

4 you will never change

5 ever.

so pick up someone else or quit bitching.

EDIT: you do this like twice a week.

And I don't bail on people. I'm usually interrupted during my play sessions sometimes and its something I can't help, especially if I live with other people. Yeah, what a novel concept.

I'm not disagreeing per se but you've always left before I've left.

Not sure if you known since I'm not particularly vocal about it but I've dropped

BB for roughly 6 months. I didn't mean to get ragna so I just started practicing inputs since I can't play that pad if my life depending on it. xD

If you think back I never had the "troll star demon cause it's hip" mentality then why would I act on it now? GG's either way, it good to be back!

Hmm. Either a reasonable explanation (I Haven't Played In 6 Months Bro), or just another form of trolling.

Haven't I fought you on XBL Omni? Your name rings a bell and I feel like I remember having a long play session with you once.

Nice save. I know your true colors though.

I'm not disagreeing per se but you've always left before I've left.

Can't help it sometimes. I don't like people waiting on me so I either disband the room or leave the room until I get back. That's why I try to wait late at night to play. No interruptions, no 'go downstairs and check to see if the fridge is closed' comments.

Can't help it sometimes. I don't like people waiting on me so I either disband the room or leave the room until I get back. That's why I try to wait late at night to play. No interruptions, no 'go downstairs and check to see if the fridge is closed' comments.

Do you do that in ranked as well? I got a couple dc's from you so far. I have millions of alts so I'm sorry if I'm not supposed to know about this. lol