Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amadeous

[CSE] PSN Match Finder/GG Thread

Its cool cross man, Also Good games for both player join my room, was fun time for sure!

GGs to everyone in Sharakonta's room.

Shoutouts to making people hella salty on netplay and then having those people complain about it on SRK. Comedy, pure comedy.

GGs yaya (Nice err...beginner mode Tager, lol) and Chickzama. You are really good with Hazama- never fought a Hazama that played like that. My reactions are so slow against him and I can't seem to block things right against him. Ah well, you lose, you learn.

Aw, you flatter me. ^^;

I feel like you understand the Hazama vs Lambda matchup a bit better now! Grats.

I will join your live stream star, maybe play a bit with you guys if there spot too! :3

cool - while I'm here - anyone who's played me a lot (Moy?) can take time for me and go through matches we've played and take apart what you think I was thinking and and what I wanted and basically call me out on everything I was thinking and trying to do? I think it'd be interesting.

Match examples would be helpful, too since I forget sometimes. PM me about it.

Hey star, if you are looking to play with someone, hit me up, i really liked to play with someone around dustloop for sure, its always cool.

Going to mention this here in case people haven't seen it.

PSN is going to have maintenance tomorrow from 11am EST to 11pm EST. All you have to do is make sure you sign in to PSN at some point between now and 11am EST, and you will still be able to get online apparently during the "down time".

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2013/01/15/psn-maintenance-scheduled-for-thursday-january-17th/

Thanks to people who showed up to room and stream tonight.

Tomorrow I'm going to finish this book and start finish my Rescue arc and move back to training arc and start playing people again.

Good game for everyone i did play today, not sure if some where from Dustloop but anyway Good games!

GGs Errol. I'm kinda glad my internet blew up for a minute. Forgot to do the rest of my homework lol.

yea, let's play again some other time