Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amadeous

[CSE] PSN Match Finder/GG Thread

oh my god the announcer I chose (randomly) pronounces Lambda as Lambderp. I fucking died laughing.

EDIT: rofl I can't do a single thing properly on Hazama, especially not with this delay. Back to easy mode Tager.

Broken button found... no barrier for me tonight =(

Yeah, and I sent him a friend request saying tsubaki is bad. I deleted it though lol

She is bad...perhaps not the same bad you're thinking of.

yes congratulations you did it you're the best ever

And here was me thinking you weren't actually mad.

---

lol "Carl Clover" is "Cauliflower"

Yo ctrl, only a couple of more matches and i gotta sleep. Ended up wasting too much time configuring the adapter.

Next time we should probably stick on 360 so we don't make up too many excuses because we're not used to ps3 yet

Yo ctrl, only a couple of more matches and i gotta sleep. Ended up wasting too much time configuring the adapter.

Next time we should probably stick on 360 so we don't make up too many excuses because we're not used to ps3 yet

I should be working on schoolwork anyway. lol i thought you were using an adapter for your 360 controller though.

It appears I have missed something hilarious.

All it was was a 6A -> 360B (non purple) for match win. Apparently that's a problem.

Old wired one with broken buttons and a weird pad but yeah i am. Though i'm mostly just limited to no barrier (shortcut at least) so as long as i stay on the ground im fine.

>stay on the ground

>tager

>im fine

ggs lime. It's like my Tager is 3x scarier when half my inputs come out wrong.

versus the air unblockables i'd face... it still didn't stop me from IAD anyway.

ggs ctrl and severin

I could see how i'm going to do in the netplay tourney tmrw.

Good games Psycofang, also thanks to give tricks about the Barrel. very huge from you.

yeah no problem. i had to show you how to use barrier to escape ground pressure, its something basic you were missing. now that you know, you can use it to lessen the danger others pose against you.

ggs glad to be of service.

It's like my Tager is 3x scarier when half my inputs come out wrong.

It looks like that option select AC / 720 is coming along nicely.