Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amadeous

[CSE] PSN Match Finder/GG Thread

Edit: Carl is so strong

My thought process when playing the Tager/Carl matchup:

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa asdlf;asjdfklas;dkfsl;df;lkdfdafsf

Okay

Edit: Carl is so strong

the correct notation is "carl too strong"

learn some englsih

My thoughts when I'm facing non-Isuyaru Carls: 3 Fucking jumps and they free like EU health care.

GG genericJinPLayer568

GGs Akira. Dont know why so much hiccups with a 4 connection not that it would have made a difference but I really hope they get there shit together by CP. Again ggs though.

the correct notation is "carl too strong"

learn some englsih

I said that in the XBL thread a while back. I had to say something different this time

My thoughts when I'm facing non-Isuyaru Carls: 3 Fucking jumps and they free like EU health care.

GG genericJinPLayer568

Someone who is not one with the pew-pew couldn't understand.

GGs Akira. Dont know why so much hiccups with a 4 connection not that it would have made a difference but I really hope they get there shit together by CP. Again ggs though.

The lag spikes were rather annoying. Nevertheless it was still a very enjoyable learning experience for me. I have even more information to add to my Lambda courtesy of Yaya, I do appreciate your generous donation of information.

Those were GG's indeed.

GG's Gamma. Sorry I left so soon but you know how it goes with our connection as of late.

Why am I so old.

Don't feel bad, apparently to some random on the internet, I'm a kid...

LOL.

The lag spikes were rather annoying. Nevertheless it was still a very enjoyable learning experience for me. I have even more information to add to my Lambda courtesy of Yaya, I do appreciate your generous donation of information.

Those were GG's indeed.

Your being to kind. You play against and play Lambda very well. I should thank you for the Relius matches as ive only fought about 3 that seem to know what there doing and damn does that fool have so much swag.

GGs to Yaya. Shoutouts to random Ramuda derps.

You will rise again my friend. :3

Your Nu was my hero back in the day.

GGs to the random Litchi player that put up with my derpa Relius. Your Litchi is pretty good for a beginner my friend.

She only plays in my room when I'm by myself. I'm the only person in this community she can win against.

I've never been granda'd, uncle'd, scary noised, lagMonster'd versus Cookie.

I would say good games Star, but I never faced you lol. I'll have to fix that sometime though. EDIT: Same goes to you too Vosetri

Good games Dreiko, I got pounded quite a bit and still am a littly salty after that second round in the Carl mirror (Dunno how I got hit, counter to boot).

It was fun, I'll be on more hopefully tomorrow if the storm doesn't cut the power.

GGs Dreiko, that was depressing.

GGs man. I have lots of Tsubaki matchup experience and Bang is Bang so it's kinda tough to break out of the malestorm of stuff thrown at you. Keep at it. :D

I would say good games Star, but I never faced you lol. I'll have to fix that sometime though.

Good games Dreiko, I got pounded quite a bit and still am a littly salty after that second round in the Carl mirror (Dunno how I got hit, counter to boot).

It was fun, I'll be on more hopefully tomorrow if the storm doesn't cut the power.

GGs to you too man. That was indeed an odd counter, I think I might have delayed the gatling or something, I don't really know how that 5B hit you like that either, I was like "uhh...alright". XD