Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amadeous

[CSE] PSN Match Finder/GG Thread

What's your PSR then?

GGs, would've played more but wasn't trying to play the other connection.

I kinda figured. I've heard things about that other person. Speaking of that other person, why Suddenly not blocking all these obvious cross-ups!! :vbang:

I guess I am happy I play against Noel in a way that I don't have to deal with her drives. I remember watching Zeth lose to DWB's drive moves a lot. She gets like 6K from 4D?

Get to hit characters from anywhere on the screen AND get "free" mix-ups off certain blocked attacks AND oki that they gotta actually block on wake-up that also gives you a guaranteed mix-up. I'd be happy playing against her too I guess, lol.

You wish your character was as awesome as mine, who has only strengths and clearly no glaring weaknesses.

And Noel can actually escape 236D. None of them ever try though.

I only play characters that fall in B rank

Pretty much every fighting game I play I find myself in low tier somehow

-Tsubaki. And in CP Bullet, Izayoi, Noel

is bad in CP

-Labrys, Liz

-Ky

I'm so used to my character having major issues. But really who cares about tiers. I will always play who I like, no matter their placement

Pretty much every fighting game I play I find myself in low tier somehow

-Tsubaki. And in CP Bullet, Izayoi, Noel

is bad in CP

-Labrys, Liz

-Ky

I'm so used to my character having major issues. But really who cares about tiers. I will always play who I like, no matter their placement

I have the same tendency with other fighting games. If I end up liking a character for whatever reason, they are most likely low tier or lacking in some fashion. :v:

A little early but if anyone wants some matches, then please invite me. (:

fuck tiers, it doesn't really matter until someone is playing the character you have a bad match up with, better/to their full potential. do what you can to get to a level beyond that before you met. ^^

Edit : And learn to block. that can make any character top tier. :P

I have not bought cse yet, but I'd love to fight in the non-extended version with any decent players, if anyone is interested. I live in the northeast coast of the U.S.

Hello Dustloop.

I am Blazblue's most talented player and I am looking for challengers over the internet for Blazblue for PS3. Not right now because I'm about to sleep (I often lose matches when I am sleepy, though I should mention that such losses caused by drowsiness do not reflect upon skill), but some time. I have heard that Dustloop has talented Blazblue players, and I would like to compare talent with you. My PSN is Saturday-Saint (I do not mean to brag, but I think you will be quite impressed if you look at my online rank!).

If tomorrow works for anybody, I should be getting online around 4 to 6 PM PST and will play for a couple hours. I might also be on early in the morning, around 8 or 9 AM.

Goodbye Dustloop.

Cromartietroll.jpg

This troll gets points for politeness and formatting, but it doesn't invoke the ire, the anger, the compulsion to act that a really good troll does.

5/10

This is a troll:

I like to use the old WoW figure of 5% of a player base actually use forums. Of those 5% that are visible to each other about 95% of those players are not really good enough for real competition. This leaves probably a handful of people who are not only to be considered good but relevant. The top 5% of the 5% are the people that are actually playing the game for real.

PS: After I have this pot of coffee I'm going to play something. You can play with me if you want.

I have not bought cse yet, but I'd love to fight in the non-extended version with any decent players, if anyone is interested. I live in the northeast coast of the U.S.

I know a Lambda you might want to play, but I still would tell the both of you to pony up and get extend. TBH I don't think he can netplay. :(

What's your PSR? We can compare PSR instead of playing. Saves me a lot of time.

I do not think PSR is a good indicator of skill, as it is handled by a computer. It lacks the human element in its judgements. But for the record, it is 8.

GGS to some of the people I played on rank. (:

Shoutouts to Cookie for having to shovel snow. (x

I do not think PSR is a good indicator of skill, as it is handled by a computer. It lacks the human element in its judgements. But for the record, it is 8.

Are you online?

Disagree, if you play ranked and don't boost/ dashboard, psr serves as a fair indicator of skill, you can add or subtract maybe 50 based on character tier. For example as a 600 psr tsubaki i would say my skill is equivalent to a 650 psr ragna, because she's harder to win with.

You say psr doesn't have human input, yet it is based on your ability to beat other humans. Play any legit 700+ and I'm confident they will be fairly strong

We can test how shitty our connection is sometime when I fix my pad/get a new one.

I've only been able to get decent 1s to bad 2s with French people though :((((

We can test how shitty our connection is sometime when I fix my pad/get a new one.

I've only been able to get decent 1s to bad 2s with French people though :((((

I'd be glad to. I've put up a lobby (that's been empty for a while now) EU/FR, so if you wanna play right now go ahead and come in. I'll just change the connection restriction from 2 to 1.

Nah as I said my pad is broken atm, I'll try to open it up today and see if I can fix it.

You can add me though for future button pressing: PutinOmega

Disagree, if you play ranked and don't boost/ dashboard, psr serves as a fair indicator of skill, you can add or subtract maybe 50 based on character tier. For example as a 600 psr tsubaki i would say my skill is equivalent to a 650 psr ragna, because she's harder to win with.

Subtract 200 for playing in the UK

Ok, let's see if I can get any games today.

GGS to some of the people I played on rank. (:

Shoutouts to Cookie for having to shovel snow. (x

I can't even lift a finger to play right now. :psyduck: